Weird

Lydia felt something different around her while she slept, she opened her eyes swiftly and shut it back immediately because the rays of the sun burned her eyes. She opened her eyes again and saw a shining leather suit, Lydia looked up to see Ryan standing over her.

"I'm leaving  for work" he said, his hair was finely combed, his hands was in his pocket, his face was very smooth and his suit looked perfect on him. Ryan peered at his watch and looked back at Lydia finding her morning look cute.

"Good morning" Lydia said as she sat up and stretched out.

"I'm gonna go now but you have to come to my company five hours from now"

"Wait what? Why?" Lydia asked perplexed, she wanted to complain about him not greeting her but couldn't anymore. "I don't even know where it is?" She continued

"Wear a nice dress" he said and walked away.

"Why is he so creepy?" Lydia mumbled, sticking her tongue out at his back, she knew he would hear her.

As soon as Ryan left, she stood up and went straight to her mirror, her hair was messy and her face was disfigured, she smoothened her hair and looked down at her boobs, then back at the mirror, she pouted cutely and said to herself

"Why are you so beautiful?" She said then  frowned, she remembered Ryan's words and felt as though he was trying to control her, she didn't want to succumb to his ego so she decided to visit the restaurant.

Lydia got dressed up in a black skinny tight gown, made her hair wavy and wore a matching black heels as she stepped out of her room Mrs Boston who was about to knock her door stopped her and said.

"You haven't had your breakfast yet Miss Smith... and Mr Lucas told us you can not leave until five hours after he left, and it's just been an hour" Mrs Boston was always serious about following Ryan's orders, she knew Ryan so well, she has been working for him for years and preferred not to make him angry. She liked Lydia because she has never seen Ryan behave the way he did around her. Mrs Boston hoped Lydia wouldn't turn out to be just like Ryan's previous partner.

"Oh really?, I just really need to get something done, don't worry about me"  Lydia assured her and walked away, living Mrs Boston distressed. 

She walked out of the mansion majestically when her bodyguards stopped her.

"Miss Smith, you cannot leave, Mr Lucas warned us strictly that you only leave the house in four hours from now" Rob said taking of his sunglasses.

"Uhm...it just I need to get something done before that time, you can come with me if you want, just understand that you are not stopping me" Lydia said and waited for their reply.

"Okay Miss"

"Good choice" Lydia said smiling warmly.

They took one of the cars and drove her to the place she had instructed them to, Rob and Corner frowned as it was a restaurant,  Lydia walked into the restaurant with Rob and Corner. She went straight to Drey and Bella as they stared at her shocked.

"Oh my God who are you?" Bella asked sarcastically whislt hugging her. 

"You're looking good Lydia" Drey said smiling as always, it looked like he was having it hot with Bella again, his smile didn't reach his eyes, his hair was a messy brown and his beard makes him look older than he is, his biceps could leave any girl speechless. Drey was about 6'1 tall and his fashion sense was intact but Lydia knew he won't get anywhere with Bella.

"Thanks Drey" Lydia said smiling back at him

"Have you seen the news? Everyone is talking about you" Bella said, showing her videos on youtube and pictures of she and Ryan going shopping.

"This is the first time Ryan Lucas is seen with a woman is she his wife or just a girlfriend or something else? No one knows" the anonymous reporter was saying.

"Okay this is way too much" Lydia said, frowning out of disbelief, she hoped Ryan was not making her his girlfriend for the public alone.

"Look at you Lydia, looking good, you've got yourself  bodyguards too" Bella said as she waved at Rob and Corner who only nodded but Lydia just smiled.

"Is there something else going on? Why do you have bodyguards?" Drey asked.

"Nothing is going on, I am told I needed them"

"Cool"

"I need to use the restroom, I'll be back" Lydia said, she smiled and went straight to the rest room.

She looked at herself in the mirror and rinsed her hands. She stared into the mirror,  she didn't understand why she was so annoyed about the press, she thought it might be because she wasn't used to it but deep down, she feared Ryan might be using her for something else. What if it was like in the movies where the billionaire had to have a wife?, Lydia thought. She shook her head and tried to jettison the thought. This would be a difficult issue and she won't allow it.

"What's wrong?" She heard a familiar voice and jerked awake from her thoughts.

"Nothing" she stated

"Are we getting close?"

"Not at all"

"Get it done Lydia" the voice said and she looked over at him. This time he wasn't in his usual attire but in pyjamas with a neck pillow on his neck. She furrowed her brows wondering where he was before he came to her.

"It's not as easy as it sounds you know, getting it done takes a while"

"Yes but Lydia you are not supposed to be his girlfriend"

"Don't you think I know that?!" Lydia retorted as she looked away, tears rolled down her cheeks, she had no idea why she suddenly started crying but it seemed like he was always triggering the pain she locked away when he appears.

"Don't grow sentimental Lydia, it won't help you at all" the voice warned and evanesce.

"I won't" she said to herself.