Mind

Lydia felt lethargic, she went up to her room to get some rest a while after the incident, she knew Steve and Ryan were talking about something they didn't want her to hear because they were whispering while they were talking. Her mind drifted to her mission, thinking she needed to focus on that too, she looked over at Ryan again before walking up the stairs and sighed.

"We'll be fine" she muttered to herself knowing she was being sentimental.

Lydia groaned, she swiveled briefly on the bed and opened her eyes slowly as the darkness of the atmosphere came forth to her sight, she saw a silhouette of Ryan's figure standing in her balcony, she widened her eyes to see clearly, blinking incessantly, he looked clean and enthralling, he was wearing a white clothing. Lydia stood up, walked towards him and hugged him from behind, Ryan moved a little, he was startled, he didn't know she was awake.

Ryan was quiet and Lydia asked him "what's on your mind?"

Ryan sighed and closed his eyes and realized how quiet the surrounding was and how one could hear the whistle of the breeze. After Steve left, Ryan couldn't stop thinking about Lydia, he couldn't sleep, he came into her room to see if she was awake but she wasn't but then he couldn't bring himself to leave so he stayed.

"You really wanna know?" He asked as his adam apple fell and went back up, images of their first kiss flashed in his memory. 

"Yes" Lydia said, she wanted to release her hold but Ryan stopped her and turned around as he had her hand in his, he pulled her back into the room slowly, looking into her eyes, the nervousness around them seemed to vanished as he no longer feared to take in the feeling.

"Sit" he said and Lydia did as she was told , confused.

"Why pick this nightgown?" Ryan asked.

Lydia looked down at her self , she widened her eyes and cloaked her cleavage, spreading her hands on it, she suddenly felt disenchanted. 

"I just asked a question" Ryan said, his face numb as his eyes fell to her body.

Slowly he reached out to her hand and released her hold and he lightly created a space  between the jacket and the inner. Lydia's cleavage was revealed and slowly Ryan knelt down, his lips parted a little bit, he blinked ones and said "you wanted to know what's on my mind" Ryan looked up from her chest which was already going up and down, to her eyes that looked a little bit watery.

"I should show you" he said,  he placed his hand on the side of her thick thigh and kept an eye contact, he then slowly placed his lips on her thigh as Lydia let out a silent moan.

Ryan slowly caressed her thigh trailing it down to her hips, he stood up slowly, bending over her whislt looking into her eyes, his breathe fanning her face, Lydia's body shuddered as she laid down.

Ryan placed a kiss on her cheeks erratically, then another on her breast and his hand travelled down to the the valley.  Lydia closed her eyes and  grabbed the bed, her heart beats faster, her lips yearned for his but Ryan only kissed her all over. His touch sent scorching heat into her body, Ryan towered her confidently staring deep into her eyes, Lydia hands ran through his back making him feel a fleetingly petrifying lecherousness, jagging his senses awake.

Ryan walked his way carefully into the valley as Lydia let out a moan, he raised his head and looked into her eyes as if he wanted to beg her to do something as his lips and her's parted and Ryan travelled further.

Then he stopped, he looked away immediately and sat on the bed turning his back at Lydia. Ryan could see himself in the mirror across him but it looked like it wasn't him. He had no idea why he stopped, he felt as though he was weak. He wanted to control his emotions but he couldn't, if this was suppose to help him, why does it feel wrong?, He thought. He shook his head and rubbed his forehead slowly, he doesn't want to hurt Lydia but he can't help how he feels around her either.

Lydia knelt on the bed and ran her hands down to his chest and she kissed his neck, Ryan closed his eyes as he exhaled sharply, it felt like his whole body was swamped. She went down from the bed to confront his master, Lydia carefully unbuckled his belt and looked at him, she helped him in her mouth, Ryan let out a low moan and slowly laid on the bed as Lydia sucked on making Ryan feel immense desire, his lips parted and his eyes widened, the arousal was lingering and he didn't want her to stop. After working hard to satisfy Ryan, her lips turned sore, she crawled on top of him and placed her lips on his, he ran his hands around her waist and then rolled over her, claiming her lips and Lydia ran her hand down his back as he kissed her with passion, she took of his clothes and then he took hers off too, he couldn't hold back his desire to have her.

They both kept looking at each other studiously and quietly as Ryan kissed her face down to her neck then her breast savoring every bit of it.  Lydia was sinking in emotions, she kissed Ryan's chest, he moaned and let her lay back on the bed thrusting into her slowly, Lydia moaned loudly, tears fell out her eyes but Ryan kissed it away.

They pulled at each other tightly and exchange kisses,  they both moaned as Ryan thrusted in and out into her, closing his eyes to take in the pleasure as he kept going hearing Lydia moans helping him get more aroused.

Lydia felt her body giving in and Ryan moaned loudly and went faster, he stopped and released himself then Lydia closed her eyes as her lips curled up.