The witcher

"I mean... I have been thinking, who is Lydia Williams?" the witcher spoke with his sweet morning voice "it's really weird, we all know she a waitress" he laughed and continued "but then who is Lydia?, We don't know her mother, nor her father, sister, brother..." Then the witcher gasped "what if she's a an assassin plotting to kill Ryan Lucas but she wants to make him fall for her first which makes the death pain stronger" the witcher voice ringed from Lora's old radio given to her by the Reverend mother, she smiled also wondering who Lydia really is but she thought that she couldn't be an assassin.

"Why the hell are you listening to that nitwit in my house Lora?! I warned you about this before" Ryan said while coming down the stairs, dressed for work, he watched how Lora sipped her coffee and ignored him.

Lydia came out of the kitchen with cooking gloves in her hands and kissed Ryan lightly on his lips, then Ryan pulled her into him gently and smiling as he kissed her forehead again and this made Lydia blush.

"The witcher is so obsessed with you Ryan and the  investigator still hasn't gotten any lead" Steve, Ryan's friend said almost laughing.

"What if he's a computer?" Jane said walking out of the kitchen with some plates and setting the dining with Johanna. Jane was in a tight black gown that really brought out her figure, her big hip moving as she walked, the gown revealed a little bit of her cleavage which Steve was finding very hard to ignore.

Lora and Lydia laughed at the same time as Lydia walked back into the kitchen, she turned around and knelt on the sofa turning to Jane she said "that is definitely not possible".

"It's just so... So stupid of him to just keep doing that, I mean it only about Ryan... No one else... No person... He's just always talking about Ryan... And that just sounds like one psycho to me" Johanna said, she on the other hand was wearing a yellow T-shirt and black short with matching white sneakers, she looked like a cute little girl. Lydia just smiled hearing how all of them chatted away about the witcher.

Ryan and Steve were talking about getting him arrested, which might not be possible and Lora and the twin sisters were deliberating on who it could be.

"Where is Lia?" Lydia asked Rel

"She went to get more groceries"

"Oh right" Lydia said.

"But what if the witcher was a Robot?" Sonia who never spoke asked, every one in the kitchen including Mrs Boston turned to her, Sonia was oblivious to this as she continued chopping the cabbage. She turned to speak again and only then did she notice all of them.

"What? Don't tell me there's a spider on my back again" She asked as they all started laughing.

Since the past weeks Ryan's family has been coming to visit more often except Raphael, Lydia was glad to see how Ryan would always smile lately, she knew the feeling and was pleased she helped Ryan out.

Ryan and Steve left for the office but Jane and Johanna remained. "Lydia, you're getting thicker, do you know that?" Jane said.

"No she's not" Lora said butting in

"Johanna I'm I wrong?" Jane asked turning to her, Johanna looked up from her phone and said "yeah you do seem to have gotten thicker"

"You're living with her you wouldn't see the changes Lora" Jane said to Lora who only raised an eyebrow and looked away.

"Tell me your secret Lydia, how did you get Ryan to fall hard for you?" Jane asked in a mockery voice.

Lydia laughed and said "well I was just being me"
Lora smiled, cleared her throat and gave her a huge kiss on her cheek and said trying to act like Ryan "that's why I love you" and everyone bursted out laughing.

Ryan came back from work and saw that Johanna and Jane already left, he could here chattering in the kitchen and so he knew Lydia was there, he wondered why Lydia loves been in the kitchen, he shook his head as he entered his bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror and noticed how thin he was getting and the dark area around his eyes were darker, he frowned knowing Lydia and Lora would soon start noticing it, he then decided it was time to tell them.

Ryan went to the kitchen and saw how Lydia was so concentrated on the onions she was chopping, she didn't realize Ryan was in the kitchen, he dismissed the other maids gesturing with his hand.

Ryan slide his hands down lydia's waist and said startling Lydia "we should get married..." before Ryan could say anything else, Lydia turned around, pushed him roughly, making him hit his back on the counter behind them and held him by his neck choking Ryan and almost shove him with the knife in her hands before she realized it was him and released her hold.

Ryan coughed looking confused, her grip was very strong it felt like it was a man choking him, he went to get water quickly as his face was red.

"I'm... I'm... So.. sorry, sorry Ryan everything happened so fast... I was startled... I thought it was..." 

Ryan was still coughing, he gestured with his hand telling her to hold on, he drank more water and tried to calm down for what looks like a minute. Ryan looked at Lydia his eyes was red and he said "what... Who the fuck... Would... would hold your waist Lydia Williams?" Ryan said still giving her a hard stare, Lydia smiled amazed at how he didn't even question how she could do defend herself.

Lydia walked towards Ryan and held his shoulder rubbing his back with a worried look on her face, Ryan coughed again and parted his lips, Lydia gasped seeing blood on his lips.

"Oh my god Ryan you're coughing blood"

Ryan fell to the ground coughing the more, Lydia started yelling for help at the top of her voice as Ryan spat out a black blood.

Rob and Corner entered the kitchen immediately and helped Ryan as he almost fell, they took him to the hospital, Lora was quiet, shocked as her eyes was teary, Lydia only had a worried look on her face as she held Lora trying to comfort her.