War 2

The demons with nine stones obliterated over half of the healers, Ganzalo and Miguel exchanged looks and so did Luis and Bella.

They watched how the superiors charged at the demons and battled vivaciously with them but to no avail. Bella and Luis teleported to the area Ganzalo and Miguel stood.

"Isn't this the part where Ryan dramatically makes a grand entrance?" Bella asked sarcastically, her eyes going back and forth to Miguel and the battle ground but Miguel only shrugged.

"We need to help out, they'll kill all the healers" Ganzalo yelled, grew out his wings and flew towards a giant demon and it hits him with it fist without an effort as he sent Ganzalo flying out of the war field.

"And that was stupid" Bella said. Luis sighed and suddenly remembered what Ryan had told them while matching to Powler, he told them the nine stones demons would be very hard to counter with and so gave them an insight in his plan.

"Oh fuck!..." Luis said jolting awake from his thoughts.

"Luis language" Miguel scolded.

"What?... I'm not 50 Miguel... Forget about that... Did you forget what Ryan told us to do with the nine stones demons?, only then can he make an entrance" Luis told them as the last words was a sarcasm.  

"Oh right" Miguel said, he peered back at the demons slaughtering the healers and to Imara who just sat on her throne picking on her nails and smiling.

"We need to distract Imara while at it, those demons are the only ones she thinks can help her win this battle and if she notices anything, she'll... Well she'll distract us" Miguel stated.

"I'm on that" Lydia said, she emerged right beside Luis looking ahead as other female healers followed suite, their body glowing with lustrous light, they conjured a large flaming sword and the glow from their sword connected.

"Lydia Ryan warned you..." Bella wanted to retaliate but Lydia cut her off. Ryan had told Lydia not to interfere with the fight and she was told to stay away from the battle ground. She and some other female healers lurked in an abditory cave but Lydia couldn't stay back. She went to watch the battle but the females didn't let her go alone.

"Well we don't have a choice do we, there are hundreds of those nine stones demons, and look in front of you, the healers have fallen" Lydia said desperately.

"But your baby" Luis said.

"The more reason to do this" Lydia answered and she and the other females teleported infront of Imara and Luis, Bella and Miguel, teleported closer to the nine stones demons.

"Hey!" Miguel yelled at a demon and it turned to him immediately, snarling and approaching Miguel with full force. Before it could hit Miguel, he used his lucent as a shield, the light affected the demons eyes and Miguel saw it blink non stop as the demon jerk away a little, Miguel frowned, knowing that was the weak point.

But the demons eyes glowed red and it started hammering Miguel's shield as it got weaker at every hit. Miguel was devistated, he switched of the shield, swiftly conjured a sword, glissading in between it's legs, he levitated as the demon's leg was as long as a hill, he shoved the sword in it's butt.

Miguel walked away from it and Ganzalo came teleporting in front of him. "You know that was just a pinch to it right?" He asked.

"I know, I needed to get away... We need to tell Bella and Luis their weak point is their eyes"

"Their eyes?..." Ganzalo said as a demon almost plunge it's sword in him but Miguel pushed him away and guarded it as he conjured a large sword moving in a beeline. Miguel couldn't hold it and groaned in pain while Ganzalo conjured a large fire ball and squired it at its eyes the demon stumbled back hitting another demon to the ground making a very loud thud.

"Oh now I get it" Ganzalo said and Miguel rolled his eyes. They both levitated to the area Bella and Luis were.

Two demons countered Luis, it looked like they were extracting the energy from his stones out of him as Luis wailed and yelled in agony. Bella was ingrained by another and she couldn't turn loose from it's grip as it shoved her into the ground and bludgeoned her in the earth continuously.

Meanwhile Lydia and the other female healers approached Imara, she smirked standing from her throne.

"Well... Well Lydia I'll gladly slay you down" Imara said with a crooked smile plastered on her face.

But Lydia said nothing as she choose to take action before Imara could get ready, the lustrous that connected with the other female healers hit Imara and sent her flying as she hit a rock, she groaned and stood up as her burnt stomach healed with black blood connecting from each side of the hole as it closed up.

"How dare you?!" Imara yelled viciously. She conjured a flaming black sword, the flames that emitted were black and there were some enchanted marks on the swords.

Imara dashed to Lydia as the other female healers contrived a shield, Imara incussed her sword on the shield breaking it, she wanted to plunge her sword into Lydia stomach, Lydia guarded with her conjured sword, hitting Imara to the ground. The female healers, barraged and contrive a enormous fire ball and hurled it at Imara who seized it and turned it back to them as it pitched at the female healers making them fall to the ground they grunted but healed after.

Lydia took her chance to incuss her sword, hard-charging at Imara but she guarded it again as they both kept aiming to shove their sword in each other but they would subterfuge it.

Ryan finally came into the battle field, walking wobbly, his body excruciating, he fought the pain viciously, his face drained with sweat, Miguel who tried to save Luis was also captured by another demon while Ganzalo was able to cut of the hand of the demon that held Bella.  Ryan tried his best to breathe in and breathe out, he pacified himself as he floated in air his legs crossed beneath and his hands on his thigh, he took his time to meditate as his body started glowing a blue lucent again. After a short while he opened his eyes immediately and floated to the area the others were.

As soon as Ryan reached their spot the demons halted and raised their heads and their eyes glowed blue too, the stones fell off them gradually as they all fell to thier knees giving a loud thud, the other superiors who were battling with the other flew away from them and Bella rushed to Luis, whose body was already red too. Her effulgent glowed in her hand and she placed it on his chest and after some time Luis gasped awake.

Ryan held his hand out and hurled a propelling force of blue lustrous light at them as they started growling and pluverized. The healers in them was extracted and the other superiors descended the demons. Just then they heard a loud cry that escaped lydia's mouth, Ryan's head jerked towards her, he saw her fall as Imara shoved her sword in her stomach.

Lydia veins started becoming visible and it was black, her body started trembling incessantly, pain shooting through every part of her body, she couldn't feel her senses, her insides felt like lava swamped it. She groaned and kept yelling in agony.

Ryan annoyed, he vigorously launched at Imara grabbing her by the neck, Ryan's hand glowed blue as Imara's body cremated and melted into the ground.

He rushed over to Lydia tears filling his eyes as Lydia forced her eyes open.

"Lydia please... please don't close your eyes... Please" Ryan whispered desperately as he knelt down beside her and lifted her in his hands

"I'm.. I'm so... sorry" Lydia said, her voice was cloaked.

"No... Please Lydia... No!" Ryan yelled, terrified while Lydia drifted into darkness.