Vian was ready in his bottle-green-colored outfit and told me about today's activities, which included trekking and a special bonfire arrangement at night.

He said again, "Good morning, sunshine! We have to meet someone today, love. Get ready."

"Good morning, marshmallowz! And with whom?" I asked stretching my hands and legs, yawning like an ape.

"It's a surprise! Just get ready quickly, breakfast is ready!" He exclaimed.

"I'm too tired to get ready!" I whined.

"Do you need my help?" He asked, smirking, and I was fully awake by then suddenly.

"No- just get out!" I said, and he walked out of the room laughing.

I got ready, though I was late, he didn't mind, and continued journaling sitting on one of the seats near the kitchen island.

Wearing my black sneakers, at last, we were ready to move out to meet "someone" that was a surprise for me.

Act with curiosity! If I were Vian, I would have canceled the plan of going out with you.

"Hold this bottle for a minute, my shoelaces are not properly tied," I said and stretched my hand for him to hold my diary and bottle for a minute.

He didn't say anything and just stood there with his expressionless face again.

"What?" I snapped my fingers at him to bring him back, in case he had zoned out.

Just like you. Bahaha

"What?" He snapped back sternly.

"I asked you something?" I said and gestured at the stuff in my hands.

He didn't say anything again and kneel down, knotting the loosened lace tight, and stood up, clapping his hands scantly to remove the unseen dust.

"Umm... thanks!" I exclaimed lowly, and a small smile lingered on my face.

"Where are we going? Just tell me already! I hate surprises. Like I love them too, but I hate them too. Can't help," I stated after trekking for a while.

The words "clarity and precision" left from your dictionary. I waved them Goodbye, just now.

"Wait, Princess, good things take time."

"I can't wait, Prince," I bowed at him, and we snorted and fell into a fit of laughter.

"Don't call me Prince, jeez, that sounds weird."

"But that's the truth, Prince, a Princess must have her Prince by her side."

"Sometimes I wonder, that before meeting with you my life was dull yet sincere, but after meeting you I can't stop making satirical comments..."

"Because... that's the real you, Vian. You have trapped yourself in this shell, and the time has come to break that shell out and be free."

He nodded at me, scrunching his nose, and announced suddenly, "We have reached... the lake."

What? The lake? I couldn't comprehend that I was imagining the story I read yesterday or was it all happening in front of my eyes... but it felt so real.

He intertwined my hand in his just like every time, his every finger complimented by my smaller one, holding his hand tightly.

"Let's meet some swans? Shall we?" He asked knowingly.

Vian took a step into the boat and held my hand tightly. I carefully entered the boat which was moving involuntarily in the water and sat at one corner of the boat.