Chapter 142-I want answers

Start from the beginning

As soon as she saw us coming, she jumped off the swing and came towards us, running.

"Siya" she shouted and hugged her legs with her tiny arms making me laugh.

"Oh sweety, how are you today?" she asked, crouching to her level and hugged her back.

"I am fine" she mumbled over her neck and my heart melted, looking at both of them.

I could picture this scene, with my and Siya's child and my heart raced at the thought.

"Could it be possible?" I mumbled to myself.

"You came back" Alayna said, breaking the hug.

"I promised you and how could I break the promise I made you, sweety?" Siya said with a warm smile to which Alayna's face split into a wide grin.

"Come" she said and taking Siya's big hands in hers, dragged her to the living room, leaving me alone.

"Last time she clung to me like a koala and today, she didn't even acknowledge me" I mumbled to myself but followed them anyways.

I couldn't blame her. In front of Siya, people hardly acknowledge me, thanks to her caring and warm personality and I feel so proud about it.

Once in the living room, Alayna ran to uncle and screamed "see dadu, Siya is here."

"Oh, that's good" he said and stood up from his chair.

Turning around, his eyes fell on her and then at me.

"You didn't see, even Akash is here" uncle said and then turning around, Alayna looked at me.

"Akash" she squealed and running to me, hugged my legs and I laughed hard.

"How are you, doll" I said and lifting her by her arms, threw her in the air making her squeal.

Once I caught her again, she threw her arms around my neck and hid her face in it, making my heart melt.

"I am fine" she mumbled over my neck in her thick British accent and I smiled.

Caressing her back, I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a throat clearing beside me and looked up to see Siya staring at me with a warm smile.

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked her "what happened?"

"Nothing" she said and looked away.

"Uncle, I got you carrot pudding" she said, showing the big box in her hands and proceeded to the dining area.

"Oh my, I had been craving for it for a very long time" he said and followed her.

"Even I want to have carrot pudding" Alayna screamed so hard in my eras, making me deaf and wiggled in my hold.

I winced a little due to the sensation in my eras but then, let her go.

Settling herself on the baby chair, somehow, she patiently waited for Siya to serve everyone and I made my way to the dining table.

"Finally, I will have a taste of it" I said, rubbing my palms, excited to taste her handmade sweet dish.

When uncle was about to take the pudding, Siya swatted his hands away.

"Uncle, you can't eat this" she said, glaring at him.

"What!!!Why?" he whined.

"First of all it has sugar in it and you are diabetic and secondly, the first bite will be taken by Alayna" she said and served the first bowl to Alayna.

"Yes" she squealed and taking the small bowl of pudding from Siya's hands which hardly could contain 2-3 tablespoon of it, started gobbling it.

"Slow down, sweety" Siya said and sat beside her chair to feed her.