Chapter 21: Fight For Love

After my classes was done, I directly went to Taehyung's apartment after reading his urgent message. He said there was an emergency. I didn't lose any second and drove myself there.

When I arrived at the door of his home unit and was about to push to code to enter, I was quite startled when Taehyung's zoomed in face welcomed me on the screen of his answering machine.

"What's the password~?" He asked in a singing tone of voice.

 I softly chuckle. "Hurry up and open the door, Tae."

"Tell me the password first~" He stated in a chirpy manner.

"Didn't you just told me to hurry up 'cause it's an emergency?" I crossed my arms. "Now, were doing this?" 

"Don't be such a buzzkill!" He whined like a kid. "Come on, tell me the password first."

I sighed in defeat. "Fine,"

"I love you, Kim Taehyung." I stated in a monotone voice to tease him.

He grabbed his chest with both if his hand, acting like being shot. "What a tasteless way to say that, I'm hurt." He faked sobbed. 

I couldn't stop myself to laugh his quirky stunts. "Okay, okay"

I cleared my throat. "I love you-"

He cut me off. "Actually, I changed my mind."

"Do this expression instead, then you can come inside." 

"Wha-" I completely lose it and burst out laughing, my cackled voice filled the hallway

"Why? Why are you laughing?" He pouted. "The boys told me I look cute when I do this."

I forcibly bit my lip as I try hard to stop myself from laughing. 

I nodded a couple of times as he proceed to explain. "I even do this when I needed something from someone, and they'll gave it to me right away." He boastfully stated.

"Oh, really?" I giggled. 

"Really! I'm telling the truth!" He exclaimed.

"Sure, sure" I stated, grinning.

"Aish!" The screen went black all of a sudden. Then, I heard the door clicking right after, it opened wide and I immediately saw Taehyung have a long face.

He scowled and marched inside the apartment leaving me outside, hooting with laughter. 

"Oh come on, Tae," I playfully howled. "It was kind of cute but really? Why you gonna do that?" I followed him behind as he went directly through the living room. 

I immediately lay on his back at the couch.

I marched my way closer and was surprised when I came to sight Lisa and Jungkook. They were both silently sitting on the carpet, playing a video game together.