Chapter 12: Party (1)

We walked inside the bar and I immediately hear the loud sound banging in every corner of the room. With that music, that beat, and those crazy lights I know I'm going to be so wasted.

The club is quite electric tonight. Everyone's feeding off the smiles and fast dancing. I liked the vibe. 

I'm not new to this type. For goodness sake when we were still in Canada, Bona literally takes me whenever she feels like clubbing and I couldn't say no to that girl.

I don't specifically hate it but I'm not quite fond of it either.

I glanced at Chaeyoung who was pointing her index finger above the second floor. It was the VIP lounge.  

Jennie and Chae waved their wands cheerfully at their boyfriends. Yoongi and Jimin were leaning on the railings, chatting while their eyes are on the dance floor.

Lisa called them at the top of her voice. The two man found us along the crowd and waved back. I was astonished, I swear I will never underestimate Lisa's loud mouth ever again.

I looked up once more and right then and there, Taehyung's eyes met mine.

Oh, of course he'd be here. 

The reason of this get-together is for Jimin's advance birthday party. His birthday is supposed to be next week but he told us to celebrate ahead 'cause he'd be busy or so I've told.

Lisa squealed in excitement. "Come on, let's go up there with them already!"

Chaeyoung and Jennie lead the way while Lisa grabbed my hand and dragged me along with her. We walked through the large crowd of people partying their hearts out.

Jimin met us halfway along the stairs and immediately gave Chaeyoung a very passionate kiss.

Jennie and I giggled while Lisa grimaced in disgust. "You couldn't just wait will you, Jim?" 

They didn't respond and was still savoring each other's mouth. Lisa frustratingly groaned again which made them pulled away.

"Thank God, they're done. My feet's hurting me, please let us through." Lisa playfully pushed Jimin and Chae to the side who just chuckle in response.

Me and Jennie followed her behind. As we arrived, I took my time to look at everyone. We were occupying a table fit for all of us. 

I saw Hoseok seriously talking with Jungkook about something. Lisa went directly in Jungkook's side and gave him a peck on his cheek joining their conversation.

As for Jennie, the typical it girl, sat on Yoongi's lap who willingly obliged. She grabbed a drink for herself, ready to get drunk.

"I'm so glad you made it, Ji!" I turned around and smiled at Jimin having Chaeyoung on his arms.

I smiled back. "I wouldn't missed it for the world." I cheerfully said.

"Liar," Chaeyoung smirked. "She forgot about this, babe. Rather, she didn't checked her phone and saw our texts inviting us."

"Chae," I let out a nervous chuckle. 

"Luckily, we saw her as she was about to go home." She continued.

I could only look at Jimin, feeling flustered. "Ji, come on. We got to catch up. I mean you just got back."

"No, I remembered Jim, really" I said, feeling defensive. "I even got you a present."

Jimin's eyes widen, "Really?" He exclaimed. "Because everyone seems to forgot to get me some," He shouted, making everyone look at him. "Like literally everyone," I laughed so hard.