Chapter 17: The Plan

"You talk to them,"

"No, you talk to them." He talked back.

I heaved hard. "No, you talk to them, Taehyung Kim!"

We are still inside his car, bickering our hearts out of each other. We're currently on the topic on who is going to tell our friends about our relationship.

It's not that we're embarrassed about it. It's just that it's too complicated and- yeah okay, we admit. We're embarrassed.

I mean who wouldn't?

We're the only couple among our circle of friends whose relationship is so complex that I bet everyone even find it quite infuriating. 

Even I admit that really it is.

He sighed. "Okay, how about we do it together?"

I stared at him for a couple of seconds and nodded right after. "How about we invite them all to a dinner or something?" I offered an idea.

Taehyung grimaced. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I pouted. "Why?"

"They eat a lot." He laughed. "Like a lot, a lot."

This time, I'm the one who frowned. "Then, how can we gather them together without them findding out our plan?" My lips twitched. "I don't have any other ideas popping out, babe."

"Babe? I like that." He grinned wide and started leaning closer.

I screeched, gently pushing his chest away. "Focus, Taehyung."

He let out a chuckle. "Okay, okay."

Then, a minute of silence came between us. 

We were both was staring out of nowhere, thinking deeply until we both gasped and looked at each other at the same time.

Like two people having the same mind, "Karaoke!" We both shouted in unison.

"Okay, let's do that." I cheered. He cheerfully nodded.

Then suddenly I remembered about the earlier incident. I gasped. "Otteoke?!" I smacked Taehyung's shoulders repeatedly.

He grunted. "W-Why?"

"You should talk to Jin and Namjoon about this!" I exclaimed.

His eyebrows furrows. "What? Why?" 

"Why'd you mean why? After those things you did on the cafeteria earlier, I bet they've already got the jest of what's happening between us!"

"You think so?" He obliviously asked. I rolled my eyes. "I know so,"

"Okay, I will." He nodded. "How about your friend, Bona?"

"Leave her to me." I took out my phone in my pocket and dial her number right away. I took a quick glance at Taehyung who was silently sitting beside me, waiting.

She finally answered the call. I immediately put her on speaker mode. "Bona,"

"Oh, hi Ms. own-by-the-Taehyung-Kim~"

I saw how Taehyung smirked so bad.

I immediately went flustered.  "S-shut up. Where are y-you?"

She laughed so hard. "Did you just stutter, Jisoo? God, that's so not the girl that I used to know."

"Bonaaa!" I whined.

She giggled. "I'm at the Film and Arts Building along with Namjoon and Jin."

"Why?" My brows creased.