Chapter o5: I'm back

The day of the first school has finally come.

I took a deep breath as I marched my way inside the room and stopped beside the teacher in front of the class.

I smile brightly as I met everyone's gazes. "Hi, my name's Kim Jisoo. I hope we'll be great friends." I bowed right after stating my introduction to them.

"Jisoo!" I looked up and saw Namjoon stood up from the class with his widen eyes and mouth dropped. I gave him a knowing smile while waving my hand cheerfully.

***

I squealed as I glanced at Namjoon who was already opening his arms at me. I run towards him and jumped in for a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, Ji!" He looked down at me. I pulled away from the hug. "I miss you, too bud!"

We started walking together outside the room and head towards the locker.

"Daebak! I can't believe you're really back," Namjoon cheered as he lean through the locker. I quickly give him a glance and smiled sweetly. 

"I was really surprised!" He yelped. "And what are the odds? We're block mates!"

I started opening my locker and put my books inside. 

"Yeah," I slowly close my locker and glance back at him. "I'm kind of sad Bona's not with us, though."

"Jisoo Kim!" I heard someone shouted my name through the hallways. I immediately covered my face out of embarrassment.

"There you are!" She rushed her way through the crowd.

"Bona, this is not Canada," I scolded her. "Please, try to stay low and stop that loud mouth of yours."

She just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "I don't care." She exclaimed. You can clearly see how she looks so done with my nagging. 

She then glanced at my side and instantly gasped like there's no tomorrow. "Oh my Goodness, is that you Joonie boy?!"

Namjoon grimaced but later on gave a playful chuckle. He gave Bona a tight hug.

"It's so good to see you!" Bona exclaimed. "Wait? You guys are block mates?" She screamed on the tops of her lungs..

"Bona, shut up! Please!" I gave her a death glare. I took my time to glance around and muttered my sorry's to those people staring at us.

"I'm changing my schedule," She stated, whining. 

"Is that even possible?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh, it better be. Or else I'll call my Dad." I sighed in defeat.

"Of course, you will." I stated. "What Bona wants, Bona gets." She laughed right after I said those statement.

That made me shook my head in disbelief.

This girl can do wonders, I tell you. Of course, with the big help from his Dad. The great politician and businessman of the century.

I glanced back at Namjoon who was busy fidgeting his phone. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

Namjoon looked up at me. "They already know." My eyebrows knitted. "Know what?" I asked.

"They already know you're here." He stated.

"They?" Bona asked. 'Wait! You mean, her friends here?" She glanced at me and back to Namjoon. "Her friends in the past, rather" Bona crossed her arms.

"Uh, yes." Namjoon replied. 

"Bona," My voice was full of warning.

She just shrugged, "What?" She then sighed. "Anyways, how did they know?"