Chapter 16: You're mine

Start from the beginning

Suho nodded. "Yup. And we could do another show with this beautiful lady right here. Maybe we could do a duet next time?" He looked at me with his eyes gleaming, seeking for some assurance.

"What'd you think, Ji?" Jin grinned. "You up for it?"

I narrowed my eyes at him.

I sighed and look back at Suho. "I'm sorry. I'm kind of busy with these specific project." I gave him an apologetic look.

"Oh, that's a bummer," Suho quickly responded. "Wait, is that Mr. Song's minor subject?"

I was shocked. How did he know? "Yes, it is!"

"Create a website. That's my thing." He beamed. "How about I help you out? I'm free." 

Bona giggled. "Oh, Jisoo would love to!" She answered.

I glared at her for the nth time. 

"Okay," She stated, rasing both of her hands in the air, surrendering. 

I rolled my eyes at her. She then put her lips in a thin line, acting like zipping her mouth.

"Can I have your number then?" He asked.

Wow. This man just don't know how to stop, huh? 

I stared at him.

Okay, I admit this man is quite good-looking. But I don't know. I'm just clearly not feeling it and he just won't get it, huh?

"I'm sor-"

"Fuck off." We all made a sidelong glance at someone who butt into our conversation. And immediately caught Taehyung's venomous glare at us.

Shortly after, I saw how Taehyung jumped at Suho and directly punched him right into his face. He didn't even lose any second and jab some more. 

I weaved so hard. I couldn't move my body, I was too stunned. And worse, everyone was.

They were both on the ground already. Taehyung was on the top, continuously thwacking Suho down. Right after, Suho managed to push Taehyung and turned the tables around.

He started beating Taehyung up, seeking vengeange. He begin to give him punches right there and then.

"Oh my God! Stop!" I shouted. "Someone stop them right now!"

Namjoon and Jin quickly pulled Suho away while I helped Taehyung to get up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, man?!" Suho yelled, pointing his finger at Taehyung.

Taehyung abruptly wipe the blood flowing from his wounded lips and glare at him. "Stop hitting on my woman, you motherfucker!"

"What?!" Suho's brows furrows. "I'm not fucking hitting on Joy, you piece of shit! What are you talking about?!"

"It's Jisoo! Stop flirting with her!" He shouted out loud. "She's mine!"

I looked up at Taehyung, wide-eyed.

I immediately looked around. That's where I realized that the fight managed to gather a few people.  "What the hell?! What are you talking about, Taehyung?!" I pushed him from my grip. 

I glower at him, I could really feel how tight my jaws are right now from being so annoyed and nervous at the same time.

What the hell did he just blurt out in front of all this people?!

"I already told you we're done. Let's move on. I-" 

"No!" He shouted on the top of his lungs, instantaneously bringing out the the letter from his pocket and raised it in front of my face. "This?"