Squeezing it gently, he sucked on her n*****s for a few mins and than came down. He placed a trail of kisses on her tummy, churning her insides more and making her moan his name passionately. Kissing her navel, he came down and left a trail of kisses on her legs too.

When he was extremely down at her legs, Nandini gestured him and pulled him back to her, face to face. Seeing him, Nandini turned around, taking him under him and kissed him on his neck and chest. She placed a warm kiss on his forehead and he closed his eyes feeling that warmth.

Manik's hands came in contact with her back when Nandini was loving him. She bited him a few times on his chest, leaving a faint hickey mark on his skin and when she looked back, they both giggled at her sweet act. He turned around and took her under him once again. Looking deep in her eyes, he slided down and came btwn her legs.

Nandini squeeze closed her eyes knowing what's coming next and that happened, Manik parted her love lips and without much delay, he started eating her. This high voltage act of his made her shudder badly. Nandini was hissing the moans sexily and it was increasing the hormones in him too.

Her moans made him stop in mid and he faced her again. They looked at each other and than he picked up the protection packet. Without much delay, he wore that and adjusted himself btwn her. Nandini too shifted comfortably and soon Manik entered inside her as softly as he could.

Feeling him in her after such a long time and that too deep, Nandini threw her head back in passion and Manik kissed on her throat. A soft kiss and than he waited for 2 mins. Knowing that they are comfortable, he started moving inside her.

His movements weren't harsh or fast, he was soft and gentle, enjoying this moment. Nandini hugged him and her body moved on his thrust. She was loving all the intimacy happening with them. She kisses on his shoulder blade at times and moved her hand on his back all the time.

While Manik, along with thrusting, was kissing her wherever he could and was satisfied that she was finally close to him after all the problems he had thrown towards her. He just wanted to keep her this close to him, always.

He was showing all the love he have for her through this, if that was possible. Nandini was lost in passion and they lost the track on time. They were badly into each other and the morning had turned to early afternoon but they still didn't seem to have enough of each other.

Moving inside her, to feel her, to make her feel his presence, their love. He kept moving until his hormones decided to give up. His hot seeds flowed out his body but were restricted to touch her, he fell on her, huffing badly, while Nandinj too was catching her breathes.

For 15 mins, they were on each other and than Manik got out of her. Dumping the used protection, he came beside her and took her in his arms. They didn't wanted to talk at this moment. Just feeling each other was enough and that's why they were all silent. They could smell each other's fragrance all around them and were resting, until Nandini herself moved and took his lips btwn her lips once again.

She kissed him softly but for a long time and that ended up in them making out for one more time with sane passion and intensity. With same softness and pace. They fell back on being tired and were in each other's arms once again.

He was moving his fingers on her scalp and just like that in that silent space, they slept unknowingly after having some good make out.