Chapter 79

I don't have much time before Sam catches up to me. I have to hurry. I run through the prison, opening each door as fast as I can. I feel my heart pounding as I approach the main cell. To my left is all of the levers, I swipe the card and take a guess to which lowers the lava. After I pull it nothing happens, so I expect I flipped the correct one.

  Now I wait for the lava. It better not take to long. After a few minutes the lava is low enough to where I can pearl over. I see Tubbo's body. Dream looks up and realizes I'm across the lava. I throw my ender pearl and get teleported to the cell.

"Why are you here?" Dream asks as he walks to the other side of the cell.

Probably hoping to draw my attention away from Tubbo's body. "I came to make you revive Tubbo." I state.

"I would love to, but I can't. I don't know how many people I can revive and I don't want to waste it on Tubbo." Dream states.

  "It wouldn't be a waste, Tubbo is my friend. If you really loved me you would revive him." I demand feeling my anger rising.

  "You're really using that to make me do something again? No wonder we never worked." Dream scoffs.

"I'm sorry that after I told you not to hurt the people I care about, you go off and kill two of them!" I nearly shout.

"I revived Wilbur for you, you should be grateful!" He shouts and takes a step closer.

  "Yeah and then you killed Tubbo! How am I supposed to be with you if you just murder everyone I care about?!" I exclaim.

  "I can't help it, this is who I am. I kill people to get my way and you can't change me! So stop trying!" He argues.

"I'm not trying to change you, in fact I don't give a fuck who you kill as long as it isn't my friends or family!" I shout.

  "You're friends with almost everyone who lives here, now tell me who exactly I can kill?!" Dream exclaims loudly.

"Not Tubbo! You know I have history with him, he fought beside me. Throughout all of the wars you caused!" I yell and without thinking I push him a little too hard.

He stumbles back and then retaliates by grabbing me by the arms, and shoving me hard against the wall. I grunt as my back hits the obsidian wall.

"Let go of me!" I exclaim. "That fucking hurt!"

He doesn't do anything but tighten his grip around my forearms. I stare into his eyes, which are blinded by rage. To where I didn't even recognize him.

"D-Dream..." I mutter as I could feel a sense of fear stirring around in my stomach.

"You don't get to tell me what to do. Stop trying to control me, you can't. Because...I'm a god, I'm practically a god. I could kill you and revive you and kill you and revive you, over and over again if I wanted to." He dials down the rage and it turns into arrogance and pride.

"You wouldn't." I almost whisper.

"You underestimate me Y/n." He mutters.

"Alright then, kill me. Kill me and prove to me that even though you love me, you'd hurt me." I demand. "That no one's safe from you, no matter who they are. Take this sword from my belt and drive it through my heart!" I shout.

He looks at me blankly. As if he couldn't believe what I had just said. Then his eyes dart to the sword, he hesitates but one hand reaches for it. I guess he doesn't realize he let go of my arm. So I use it and punch him in the stomach. He stumbles back and I pull out my sword.

"You were really gonna kill me?!" I scoff and point the sword at Dream's heart.

"Put it down." He states.

"Answer me!" I shout pressing the sword against his chest.

"I wouldn't kill you, come on Y/n. I love you." He says in his normal tone.

I feel a tear run down my cheek as he says this. "I-I can't be here. I don't want to see you." I begin and put my sword back.

I reach for an ender pearl and clutch it in the palm of my hand. I then begin walking over to the edge of the cell.

"Y/n, no don't leave me." Dream pleads.

"I'll stay when you stop trying to manipulate me. Until then, I'm not coming back." I pause to re-gather my thoughts. "Revive Tubbo and I'll take it as a sign you want to start over. Then I'll come back. But you don't get to play with my feelings. You don't get to attempt to kill me one minute and then say you fucking love me the next."

I leave him with that and teleport over to the other side. I look at him one last time before leaving. As I turn around I bump right into Sam.
Fuck. I look to the right and see Bad standing there with his sword out.

"You broke into the prison, I'd say that's a good reason to lock you up." Sam states.

"I walked in, I don't recall breaking anything." I state as I slowly back away.

Sam grabs my arm and begins to drag me through the prison. Bad takes all of my things and walks behind us, probably to make sure I won't successfully escape.

"We don't have to do this, just let me go." I beg.

"Can't do that." Sam states.

We near the cells and I begin pulling as hard as I can, to get out of his grip. He doesn't let go and Bad opens the cell.

"Come on Sam, please don't do this." I scream, resisting him from tossing me into the cell. "I can't go in, I can't go back please." I cry out, feeling stressed.

Sam grabs me by the shoulders and shoves me closer to the cell. I push against him, to try and stop him but he's stronger than me.

"Just go in Y/n!" Sam exclaims.

"No please, I don't want to." My breathing speeds up and I feel my heart racing.

I feel my legs getting tired of resisting and the second I pause he immediately pushes me into the cell. I fall onto my knees as the door slams shut. I run back and bang on the door.

"Let me out!" I shout with a shaky voice.

I look around the small cell. It's dark and cold. I lean myself against a wall and slide down it, hugging my knees to my chest.

Not again.

1145 words
*EDITED*