Chapter 24

Dream has offered for me to come with him to L'manburg, to see that Tommy is exiled. I really have no choice but to accept.

  "Y/n you ready?" Dream shouts from downstairs.

  "Yeah give me one minute!" I hate being rushed.

  I tie my hair back and out of my face then put my sword in its holder. I sprint down the stairs as Dreams to impatient to wait any longer.

  "Okay okay I'm here can you shut up?" I sigh.

  "We're going to be fucking late because of you. Does it really take you this long to get ready?" Dream rolls his eyes at me.

"Well if you weren't rushing me maybe I'd go a bit quicker." I scoff.

He grabs my arm and drags me out the door.

"I can walk let go." I say.

"Oh really, I didn't know you were capable of such." He says as he forcefully drops my arm and it pulls me off balance and I fall. "I thought you could walk?"

"Really? You're so petty you had to do that?" I stand up angrily.

He just ignores me and walks away. "Real mature." I shout.

I follow along behind him as I don't want to be beside him.

  We arrive in L'manburg and I see Tubbo waiting for us. I also see half built obsidian walls. We walk up to Tubbo and Tommy.

  "So Tubbo have you decided?" Dream asks implying that he already has.

Tubbo looks at us blankly. "Y/n...your-"

"Tubbo!" Dream yells.

"Oh sorry. Uhh yeah Tommy I've decided that it would be best for our country, for you to be...exiled from L'manburg." Tubbo decrees.

Tommy gasps. "But Tubbo! Please we've talking about this man."

"No don't argue with me about this. I've made up my mind. Now Dream please escort Tommy out of L'manburg." Tubbo says as I can hear his voice wanting to break.

I follow Dream as he takes ahold of Tommy.

"Come with me Tommy. We're leaving." Dream says.

"But- Tubbo..." He pleads.

"No Tommy I'm going to take you to your new home." Dream says.

  "Y/n please I'm your brother. Don't let him take me." Tommy's voice breaking.

  I stay silent and follow Dream as he pulls Tommy along. I glance one last look at L'manburg, at my friends whom I've betrayed.

  "Dream you can't do this!" Tommy arguing.

  "Actually I just did. But don't worry people can still visit you. If they wanted." Dream says shoving Tommy into the boat.

  "And what if I did go back to L'manburg?" Tommy mutters.

  "I'd kill you." Dream states.

  "Kill him?!" I blurt out.

  "Y/n." Dream sighs. "Either shut up or join him and be exiled from your home."

  I roll my eyes and keep my mouth shut.

  "That's what I thought." Dream says.

  We reach land and exit the boat. "This seems like a nice place, this is where you can live for now." Dream harshly pushes Tommy further on the land.

  "When I'm not exiled anymore your the first person I'll be coming for!" Tommy shouts.

  "We'll see." Dream smirks. "Seeing as your sister already can't take her hands of me." He laughs.