Chapter 75

Quackity pov

  "I have one more person to convince." I state to both Foolish and Fundy.

  "Who would that be?" Foolish asks.

  "An old acquaintance of mine. And well I have no doubt he'd accept...for the right price." I explain.

"Are you doing that now?" Fundy questions.

"Yes, you, Foolish and Slime are in charge of Las Nevadas. Don't let any strangers in." I demand.

"Will do Quackity from Las Nevadas." Slime states with a smile on his face.

"Good, now I'll be back in a few hours." I wave goodbye as I jump on my horse and start riding away.

The hard part about this is finding him. It's quite the challenge to track this guy down.

A week before the Red Banquet.

"Sam, do you have any idea where I might find Purpled?" I question as I approach Sam at the entrance of the prison.

"He has a UFO I don't know if he still lives there but it's the only place I know of." He replies.

"Where is it?" I ask.

"I'll take you." He says. "Let me on the horse."

"Alright Sam, get on." I state making room for him to take the reins.

Sam jumps on and then he instantly makes the horse start running. We travel a far distance away from all of the claimed lands.

  "How far is this UFO?" I question as we've been riding for 30 minutes now.

  "Not much further. I make it my business to know where everyone lives that enter the SMP lands." He states.

  "What was he doing in the SMP?" I ask as I only know him because Punz slipped up.

  "Some real estate shit. He tried to claim Ant's house but failed. Then he disappeared and I followed him back to his home." Sam explains. "We're here."

  I look up at the flying UFO, it has a green light shooting down to the ground.

  "How do you get in?" I ask as there is no direct door.

  "Go stand in the light? Isn't that how abductions work?" Sam states clearly not sure about how to enter either.

  "Wait for me." I say and step into the light.

  Suddenly I begin to float up to the bottom of the UFO. A door opens on the underneath and I then fall onto the cold metal floor. Ow but hey I'm in.

"Who are you?" A voice asks from behind me.

I scramble to get up and I turn around. "I'm Quackity, and I've come to hire you."

Present time

Back at this creepy ass UFO. I sigh and step into the green light yet again.

"Quackity. To what do I owe this pleasure." He questions and takes a step closer to me. "I hope you've come with my payment."

"No I have not. But instead I have this." I state and pull out a few pieces of tnt. "And this." I show him my box of matches.

"You don't wanna do this. I will hunt you down and kill you if you light that tnt." He threatens.

  "I won't have to, just swear allegiance to me and my nation. And only after that I'll get you your payment and I won't blow anything up." I explain.

"You do realize I'm the best mercenary for a reason." He states looking at the purple netherite sword in his hands.

I back up and lay the tnt down behind me, then I light a match. "One move towards me and this UFO is gone." I threaten as I hold the flame closer to the tnt string.

He grits his teeth in defeat. "Okay listen, blow out the match and we can talk."

I smile and shake the match till the flame disappears. "Let's talk." I state and pick up the tnt.

"What's in it for me if I join your nation." He begins.

"Your payment." I say.

"What else." He urges.

"You want more?" I question.

"Much more, to keep my loyalty takes a lot. So give me a lot more for my payment or you choose something else equivalent to that." Purpled demands.

I sigh. "I'll have your payment by tomorrow."

"I want netherite and emeralds 20 blocks of each. And a house." He orders as I begin to leave.

Fuck this shit that's a lot. But I need him.

"Sam I'm ready, let's go." I say and jump back onto the horse.

"What happened in there?" He asks as we start riding.

"I need 20 netherite and emerald blocks by tomorrow." I state. "Can you help?"

"Yeah I'll go see what I have when we get back." He says.

We ride back to the prison and Sam gets off.

"Give me a minute wait here." Sam says and runs inside the prison.

He gets back, holding some netherite. "How much is that?" I question.

"8 blocks. It's all of my extra." He states and places an ender chest. "Take it and put it in your chest."

"What about emeralds?" I question and take the netherite and dump it inside my ender chest.

"I have none." He says.

"Well thank you for your effort." I smile and jump back onto the horse.

He waves me off and I turn the horse around, and head back to Las Nevadas.

Tubbo pov
A week later

"Tommy I don't think this is a good idea." I state as he mixes the invisibility potion.

"I need to get into that cell, I want to kill Dream for what he did to me!" Tommy exclaims.

"What if something goes wrong?" I question.

"It won't, we'll be careful." He urges. "Now are you with me or do I need to find someone else. Because I'm doing this with or without you."

"I'll go with you okay, I just have a bad feeling. It's probably nothing anyways." I brush off my concern because I want to make sure he will be alright.

"Good, I'm ready. I have plenty of invis pots and a netherite axe." Tommy begins as we set off towards the prison.

"You better know what you're doing." I tease.

"I always know what I'm doing." He announces.

We stop in front of the prison. "See you on the other side man." Tommy states and drinks the invis potion.

1049 words
*EDITED*