Chapter 10

Quackity and Punz both attack the the same time. I hold my sword up blocking Punz's, but Quackity's comes up behind me. I just barley duck underneath it.

  "Funny you think I'm going to die tonight. Because that isn't going to happen." I gasp in response. "My turn."

  I attack Punz since he has the stronger sword. My sword swings to hit his shoulder but he turns and blocks my attack. And pushes against my sword. I push back, I stare Punz in the eyes hoping he'd give out. But no such thing happened.

  As I was fighting Punz, Quackity came from behind. I felt the sharp blade pierce the back of my leg, to which I couldn't stand on it anymore. I fall losing my sword, Punz kicks it away from my reach. Before I could get up Quackity holds his axe to my neck whilst Punz stands over me.

  "I wouldn't move if I were you." Punz threatens as he steps on my leg which causes more pain.

  I try not to show any sign of weakness. I won't give in, no matter how painful it is.

  "Now should it be fast or slow and painful?" Quackity's voice sounding more psychotic then ever.

  I stay silent just staring them down.

  "Slow it is." He says as he drags the axe along my cheek leaving a sharp pain.

  I feel the blood trickling down my face and onto my neck. It hurts like hell I want to cry. But I can't show signs of weakness. Not now not ever.

  He takes the axe and drags it half way across my neck. Now deep enough to kill me but sure deep enough to hurt.

  "You're definitely strong I'll give you that." Punz states.

  "Just kill her already!" Schlatt yells.

  Punz kneels down to one knee. He takes his sword against my neck and presses really hard on one side.

  "Ready to die Princess?" He laughs.

  "Fuck you." I spit in his face.

  His hand grabs my hair and pulls my head back getting a clear shot at my neck. His blade cuts across my neck. Before he could push deeper he whines and backs away. I quickly look around to see what had happened.

  Punz has an arrow shot into his arm. A glimpse catches my eye, I look at the top of the hill. Tommy! And...Dream.

  Dream's holding a bow and arrow. Did he save me? They both come running down the hill sword and axe in hand. Everyone turns to look at what's happening. Whilst I try to stand up and run. But Quackity grabs my arm and takes out a dagger. He holds me closely.

  Dream comes to a stop standing in front of Quackity. "Give me Y/n" He demands.

  "I could kill her right now. Why should I give her to you?" Quackity says.

  "Because, she's mine." His voice getting dangerously low.

  I'm his, his what exactly? Dream is getting more confusing by the day.

  Quackity tosses me over to the side then, I feel my head fly back and hit the ground. Then everything went black.

~~~

  I wake up with a splinting headache. My head hurts so bad. I can hardly remember what happened last night. But I do remember what Dream had said.
  Where am I? I look around now realizing this room. I'm back at Eret's Castle.

  I hear knocks at the door.

  "Yes?!" I yell.

  It opens. "Uh hey Y/n how are you doing?" That talk masked man asks.

  "Why did you call me yours?" I quickly ask.

  He walks over to me and sits on the bed. "Because your mine, there's nothing to it but that."

  "I'm not yours, I'm not anyone's actually." I stare at his mask.

  I now am noticing a bit of blood coming from under it. "What happened?" I say eyeing his face.

  "Let's just say they won't be bothering you anymore." He blankly says. He's leaving out details.

  "Can I see? See your face?" I ask curiously.

  He chuckles. "Now why would I let you of all people see my face? My closest friends don't even know what I look like."

  "It's because you don't have friends. Let me explain, Sapnap clearly doesn't care whether your alive but you have power over him. George is just a clueless guy. Punz well it seems he's with L'manburg now. The very country he fought to end." I say harshly.

  He stands up and turns away from me. I must have stuck a nerve. Who knew Dream had feelings.

"Yeah well I don't even care about them, they're just pawns to me." I could hear in Dream's voice, he was covering up that betrayal and sadness with arrogance.

"Dream, can you answer this one question honestly?" My eyes wonder around the room avoiding Dream.

"Fine, one question." He says.

"Why haven't you killed me yet? That goes for keeping me here even once you've won."

He sighs. "Because...Y/n it's clear your not welcome in L'manburg with Schlatt as president. Wilbur and Tommy have been exiled. Here is the safest place." It seems he dodged the main part of my question.

"But why? Why are you doing this for me? It's not like we're friends." I question him.

"I already answered you question, no more." He stands up and turns away from me.

I let out a small chuckle. "It's because you've grown feelings. Feelings for me. I mean that's it isn't it?"

I see his hand grip tight on his axe.

"Just admit it Dream. You know it I know it. You wouldn't kill me. If you wanted to kill me you would've done it already." I stand up behind him.

He turns around quickly and all of a sudden his hand was around my neck. He'd have backed me into the wall.

"Shut up, I'll kill you whenever I want." He says angrily.

"Then go ahead, take my life." I offer. "You have me cornered, I'm defenseless."

He grits his teeth. This sense of hesitation, I knew he wouldn't kill me. But as he's focused on my words I manage to take a small dagger from his belt. I hold it low to where he shouldn't be able to see it.

"Isn't that cute, but you don't have the gut to kill me." I laugh in his face. "Me on the other hand."

I swing my body forewords knocking him back. I grab him and throw him into the wall with the dagger against his neck.

"I made a promise to myself that I would make your death painful. That I'd watch the life drain out of your body." I smirk and start cutting the edge of his neck. Blood starts running down his neck. "Why don't we see what's under that mask?"

  I go to take off his mask when his hand grabs mine. He pulls it away from his face. Then I feel his other hand reach my stomach and I get pushed away.

  Dream slowly walks towards me. "You underestimate me Y/n. You could never beat me in combat. But I will spare your life only because you're too fun." He takes the dagger out from my grip and puts it back on his belt.

  "What do you mean too fun?" I say feeling offended.

  "It means it's too easy, too easy to mess with you. Oh and have fun with that collar I'll be sure to make it hurt. Also your not going back to Wilbur and Tommy." Dream walks past me and exits the room. Then locks the door and now I'm trapped again.

1280 words
*EDITED*