Chapter 47

CW: Smut, Technically rape
They use protection
You can scroll to the next bold words to skip.

We take off our clothes and he kisses my stomach frantically. "You sure you can handle this?" He asks a little to proudly.

  "Come on just fuck me already." I gasp out.

"Patience my love." He mutters.

His finger teases my clit as he grinds his body against mine. Then suddenly his finger enters my body with such force. I couldn't help but let out a quiet groan as he circles his finger.

"Oh come on now, let me hear the sounds that come out of your mouth." Dream whispers, as his finger goes in and out of my body.

  "Dream you torture me." I groan.

  "I know Y/n I know." He teases and goes faster.

I can feel myself about to reach climax when Dream pulls his finger out.

"Come on." I mutter, annoyed.

  "Don't worry, I'll make this worth your time." He states.

  He then carelessly moving his fingers around my pussy. My back arches as he shoves two fingers inside me with no warning. He pushes my hips down and keeps me from moving. I whimper as he pinches my clit and teases my pussy.

  "D-Dream. Just fuck me already." I whisper.

  "Say please." He mutters pushing his fingers in further.

  "P-Please." I groan.

  He takes his fingers out. Then he kisses my neck again and trails down my chest. He then shoves his cock inside my pussy. It goes in so quickly I can't help but lift my hips up. He immediately pins my hips back down. I feel such pleasure as he pushes it in harder. He starts going faster and thrusts harder making me moan with overwhelming thrill. His lips meet mine and as he kisses me I feel him smirk with satisfaction.

"Your such a good girl for me." I can feel his breath whispering in my ear. And my adrenaline rushes from his words.

He pushes it in another time before he finishes and rolls over to the side of me. I lay beside him and start kissing his neck, he whimpers right as I bite this one spot.

"You just can't get enough can you slut?" He groans with amusement.

I ignore him and keep going.

"After this you must love me right?" He asks with a smirk.

I instantly stop. "Just because someone fucks you doesn't mean they love you. So maybe stop thinking your all that and kiss me." I whisper.

He bites his lip filled with lust. "I would but I think you've had too much to drink. And you will kill me in the morning if I let you keep kissing me."

  "Your right I am so going to kill you tomorrow but tonight I can't think straight. And I don't feel like going to my own bed." I exhale and rest in his arms.

  "Despite what you feel I love you Y/n. I won't stop chasing after you." He mutters.

  "Yeah and I can keep up a good chase." My voice sounding weak and tired.

"Go to sleep and get some rest. After tonight your gonna need it." He says and I place my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

In the morning

I feel myself with a really bad headache. My eyes open slowly, I look left and freak out. Dream what's he doing in bed with me what happened last night? I sit up in confusion and realize i'm not wearing any clothes.

"What the fuck?" I exclaim loudly.

"I'm trying to sleep here shut up." Dream whines and turns over away from me.

"You have three seconds to tell me what the fuck happened last night before I murder your ass." I nearly shout angrily.

"We fucked and you liked it. You were just begging me to stick my dick in you." He mutters with half of his face in the pillow.

I slap him hard. "One gross don't say that. Two I hate you." I slap him again.

"Ow." He complains with complete shock.

I get off of the bed. "Your lucky your still alive, but don't worry your time will come. Unlike your dick." I laugh as I put on my clothes.

"That was uncalled for." He says still just lying in bed.

  "Whatever I have to go to Snowchester to see Tubbo. Make sure to put some clothes on before you leave this room." I say and slam the door on the way out.

For fucks sake why did I sleep with him. I'm so stupid to think drinking with him was a good idea. Well it's done I don't want to waste my time thinking about it.

As I head down the Prime Path I see a figure on the side. I walk up to them out of curiosity.

"Uh hello I don't think we've met. I'm Y/n." I say as they turn around to face me.

"Hi I'm Puffy, nice to meet you Y/n." She says.

  "How long have you lived here?" I ask.

  "A couple months, you?"

  "For most of my life actually." I reply.

  "Oh I haven't seen you since I first came." She says surprised at my statement.

  "Yeah I just took a little uh vacation to my brothers house." I awkwardly laugh.

  "Fun but I have to get back to work, I'm rebuilding my house." She explains.

  "I guess I'll be seeing you around. Bye Puffy." I wave to her as I continue down the path.

I have to admit its nice to be back. I kinda missed this place, there's just so many memories. The Prime Path Tommy named, because he was like let's make money and every time we walk on the path we get money. But he didn't know that's not how the world works, but the name stuck.

I step off the Prime Path to enter the spruce forest that's slightly covered with snow. Snowchester should be around here somewhere. I see a building in the distance that has to be it. I jog over to it and find myself surrounded by a few houses. Which one is Tubbo's? This entire place is empty, there's no one around they have to be inside or just not here. I wonder why it's so empty.

"Tubbo?" I shout hoping he's around here.

No response. "Tubbo?!" I shout a little bit louder than the first time.

I hear a door creak open to the left of me.

"Who are you?" They ask.

I turn around to see Tubbo. "Y/n." He gasps from shock.

"Hey...I can explain." I say walking up to him.

"S-Sure come in." He stutters still in shock.

"You see..." I explain what had happened and why I faked my death.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." He mutters.

"No no don't be. It wasn't your fault, you could never do anything that would make me hate you." I quickly say.

  "I appreciate that, I missed you Y/n." He says and hugs me.

  I hug back. "I missed you too Tubbo."

1191 words
*EDITED*