Chapter 34

Technoblade pov

Dream holds her in his arms tears falling down his cheeks. Her breathing has stopped and her pulse is fading.

"I'm sorry, this was my fault." Dream whispers as his voice breaks.

"Listen after you have your...er moment or whatever. You will leave her with me." I state.

"What no you already killed her, why do you need her?!" He shouts in anger.

"I killed her for the purposes of keeping you out of power. But that doesn't change the fact she's my sister." I say.

He shakes his head. "Just let me bury her. Please I loved her!"

Dream pleads and pleads for me to let her go. But I promised her I wouldn't let him do that. So I get closer to him and then ever so quickly my fist meets his head and he falls unconsciously.

I pick Y/n up and carry her to my horse, to which I left tied to a tree near here. Once we get there I lay her on top and then I jump up. I get out my potion of healing and begin dropping a few drops on her wound. Then I ride us back home.

We arrive at my house and Tommy comes running out. "Techno! What happened?!" He yells in fear.

"Nothing Tommy, Y/n will be fine. But you must not tell anyone of this. They all think she's dead and it must stay like that." I explain to Tommy as we head inside my home.

He nods and I lay her on the floor since I don't really have furniture and wait. With that healing potion and what I added to it, she drank before Dream took her. All her cuts will heal faster and with that it protected her from bleeding out. Her pulse never stopped it just slowed way down from basically dying.

"So what exactly happened?" Tommy asks sitting next to me.

"Well..." I tell every detail of which happened with Dream.

"Y/n's plan was to fake her own death? But not just that but to actually come this close to death?!" Tommy exclaims in shock.

"It had to be believable and I knew exactly how to do it. But using healing potions won't work for just anything. Don't do this." I tell him seriously.

"Yeah yeah alright." He rolls his eyes.

   Her eyes open slowly and looks as if her whole body was aching in pain. She sits up and looks at me.

"Techno?" She mutters as her eyelids are barley open.

"Y/n."

"You prick said it wasn't going to hurt that bad!" She exclaims sounding annoyed.

"Maybe I lied?"

"Your a fucking shi-" Her sentence cuts off as she falls into my lap.

Why me, she could've fallen anywhere else.

  Tommy laughs knowing I hate this. "Good luck with that, bitch!" He yells and leaves me.

If I move she might wake up and that would be non-stop yelling. And I'm not in the mood for that. So I wait for her to wake on her own.

Y/n pov

  As I open my eyes I see Techno, he's staring off into the distance. Then I realize. I quickly sit up and as I sit my head feels so dizzy.

  "I-Im sorry." I stutter.

  "You're fine. It's whatever." He says as he stands up.

  "Did it work? Does Dream believe I died?" I ask as I also stand up.

  "Yes he did, you are free." He smiles or attempts to.

  "I guess this is where we say goodbye?" I sigh.

  He looks away. "Or...well you could maybe uh stay here with Tommy and I?" He mutters.

  I smile. "Yeah okay."

  "Then I guess you can live here. Unless you want to build your own house?" He suggests.

  "We can't let anyone know I'm alive. I'll live under your house where Tommy first was." I say.

"Just go where you want." Techno says starting to sound a little bit less monotone.

"Th-Thank you Techno. You helped me even though I tried to kill you." I stutter and mess up my words. I feel so weird thanking or apologizing it's just awkward to me.

He gives me a real smile this time. "Go get some rest Y/n, it's getting late and your probably tired from all that happened today."

"Alright I'm going, see you tomorrow." I laughs and climb down the latter to the basement type thing.

Then I open the trap door and climb under to Tommy's old room. Living under the floor, another thing to check off my bucket list. I never thought I'd be doing this.
I lay my sword and all my knives on the small table in the corner. Then I take off my belt that holds all the blades and toss it to the floor. I pull out a little dagger which I stashed in my pant and put it on the table as well.

Then I walk over to the bed and lay down. After today I feel drained, drained of energy and maybe life. My head still feels like it's spinning constantly and the places where I bled still ache. I'm just so tired of everything. I look at my arms and stare at my half healed scars.
What I did was necessary if I wanted to disappear from everyone. Being away from all the stress of government should feel good. Even being away from Dream he was controlling, abusive, and manipulative. I figured that out a little to late though, he already damaged my relationships with my friends and family. I don't think I'll ever feel the same as that girl who had everything to lose.
The girl who had a big brother looking after her. Who helped rule a country with no thoughts behind it. When we were chased by Dream and his friends and when we felt free. When Dream was our true enemy and it was clear. When he did no damage to any of us.

And now I'm back with a big brother. But a blood thirsty one and a younger brother who hates you. God dammit Tommy hates me so much, especially after what I did to him. I don't know if he'll ever forgive me.

All I know is I just need to be happy with Techno's protection. And being free again. I need to calm down thinking of all that has happened really just stresses me out.

1083 words
*EDITED*