Chapter 7

Tommy pov

  Will and I go around L'manburg advertising our campaign. We've expanded ever since we won the war. Tubbo and Niki have been decorating for The Election. Many new people have joined us like Niki. They all like us so we are sure to win. I mean I am pretty awesome.

  I just wish Y/n was here she's my sister. I want her to watch me win. I think I'm going to go talk to Dream, he has to let her come.

"Tommy where are you going?"

I turn around to see Wilbur. "I'm going to talk with Dream about letting Y/n come watch us win!"

"Are you sure thats a good idea?" He sounds concerned.

"I don't care I want her back." I argue with Will.

"Okay okay fine Tommy, go but hurry back we will be starting soon." Will warns.

I turn back and start running towards the Dream Smp lands. Once I cross the border I see Eret's castle. Maybe he took her there, I might as well go see. So I run to the castle. I'm out of breath by the time I reach Eret's castle.

Slowly I open the door and peak inside. "Dream?" I yell as my voice echos in the room.

No response, I decide to walk inside and start looking for him. This place is huge, I could easily get lost. I wander around and see the throne, I want to sit in it.

I march over to the throne and take a seat. This is so cool.

"Tommy?"

I quickly jump off of the throne. "Dream?!" I say startled.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He starts getting angry.

"Calm down Dream, I came to ask if Y/n could come watch The Election?" I quickly spit out my question before he could get even more angry.

"No absolutely not!" His voice ringing in my ears.

"Why? She's my sister she should be there to watch me win!" I complain.

"Because I don't want her escaping. Letting her go would be the perfect escape." He starts to calm down by now.

"Please, you can come too and keep and eye on her! I just need her there!" I walk down from the throne and closer to Dream.

He stands there silent maybe thinking about it. "Okay fine, she can come but after it's done we are leaving right away." He sighs.

"Yes! Thank you Dream!" I excitedly exclaim.

"Now leave Tommy, you're not supposed to be here!" His tone getting angry.

"Okay okay!" I say and rush out of the castle.

As I'm headed home I can't stop think about how Dream actually said yes. That went way better then I thought. He's usually so stubborn. I check my wrist for the time on my watch.

  Shit!

  I'm late, The Election has started. I start running as fast as I can, this will look so bad for us. I can't disappoint Wilbur. He's going to be so mad.

  The wind brushes through my hair as I arrive at L'manburg. I quickly enter the walls and sneak up to the stage. Hopefully they don't realize I was late.

  "Tommy? I told you not to be late!" Wilbur whispers in my ear.

  "I'm sorry but Y/n is coming with Dream. I convinced him." I try to change the subject off of me being late.

  "Wait really?"

Y/n pov

  I sit on my window sill wishing I could go home. I don't understand why Dream wants me.

The door to my room creaks open. I quickly turn to see who it is. "Y/n?" Dream asks.

"What?" I turn away because I don't want to face him.

"Your coming with me." He walks into the room.

"No I don't want to go anywhere with you!" I snap back.

"Don't make me fight you." He warns.

"I'm not coming with you so you'll have to make me."

"Don't say I didn't warn you Y/n." I hear his footsteps get closer and closer to me.

Once I hear he is in reach I turn around quickly. He comes to a halt. "This is your last chance to come without a fight."

"I told you I'm never coming with you. Fight me I dare you!" My voice turns into a yell as I stand up.

  He takes out his axe and raises it over his shoulder. Whilst I have nothing but my fists. I knew I could never take Dream especially without a weapon. But I know what I'm doing as long as he swings that axe.
His eyes stare directly into mine. Then he swings his axe and it comes down for my shoulder. I duck and swing my leg behind his making him fall. I stand up and walk over to him. I hold my foot on his chest so he doesn't try and get up.

I smile. "I thought it would be harder than this, why aren't you fighting back?"

His eyes dart around the room ignoring mine.

"Hm don't tell me, guess I'll leave nothing stopping me." I lift my foot off of him and start walking away.

He scrambles up and jogs towards me. His hand grabs my arm and pulls me back into him. He holds his axe at my neck as I'm with my back to him. His hand grasps my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Don't you dare defy me ever again. Or it will be much worse than this." His lips near my ear as he whispers. "Now your coming with me."

He releases his axe and puts it back into his belt. Then he takes my hands and holds them behind my back and pulls me along.

I thought he would hurt me, I thought I'd be bleeding. But instead he left me basically untouched. Why? He didn't hesitate to kill me before this war, even during. He would've killed me on sight. What had changed, I can't quite grasp it. He had the chance but didn't take it, that isn't like Dream. But if his intentions weren't to hurt or kill me. What are they?

1030 words
*EDITED*