Chapter 38

I slow the horse as I approach the top. There are huge floating contraptions probably full of tnt. I see Karl leaning against the tree at the tip of the cliff. He turns around to face me.

  "Just in time Y/n. Come it's great to finally meet you." He smile.

  "At least in the present moment." He mutters.

  I jump off the horse and walk over to Karl.

  "I never got to thank you for helping me with Dream. So uh thank you." I say.

  "It was no problem. And I'm sorry about Dream, I've been through every timeline and there was no way to stop it." He says.

"Don't be sorry you've done nothing. Let's just focus on the good things, like now. You're a nice person Karl never lose that." I smile and look over the soon to be exploded L'manburg.

Technoblade pov

  "Alright who's ready to take down this government, because I'm sure ready?!" I yell as my voice rings throughout L'manburg.

  "Techno please we had more time?!" Tommy pleads.

  "Wait really? Okay then I guess I'll go back to my home until it's time to explode the country."

  "Really?!" Fundy yells.

  "No of course not! Whether you like it or not L'manburg is going to be gone." I shout pulling out my sword.

"Come on Techno, don't do this." Tommy shouts.

A single ender pearl hurls towards me and I move right as it hits the ground where I stood.

"So are we blowing this place to the ground yet?" Dream questions all jokingly.

"No! No we are not blowing this place up!" Tommy yells.

  "You have the withers?" Dream asks me, ignoring Tommy.

  "Yeah I told you, you could trust me." I taunt as I pull out the soul sand.

  Dream pulls out his sword as Tommy tries to run at me.

  Dream pushes him away. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Now stay back all of you!" He shouts.

I quickly get the first wither ready and turn back to everyone. "This is the end for L'manburg!" I laugh as I put all three heads on the wither.

Dream sends a signal to Punz who is at the top of the tnt canons. Then all of a sudden they all start raining down with tnt. The withers start from one then to five then ten and I create the last wither that I had. There has to be at least 30 withers.

  There's so much chaos, many people are fighting and some just running in confusion. Tommy's trying to get everyone to work together to fight them. The tnt just keeps coming and exploding lower and lower.

Tommy pov

  I run as I'm being chased by a fucking wither.

  "Tubbo stop hiding and help me!" I shout as I pass Tubbo under pieces of exploded rock.

  "I'm not hiding!" He shouts and immediately runs out and starts shooting the wither.

  He finally kills it and I run over to him.

  "I don't think we can save L'manburg anymore." He says.

  "No come on we have to try!" I argue not wanting to give up.

  "Look at it, there's a massive hole and all our builds have been blow to pieces. It's all too far gone." He says defeated.

  I shake my head, I won't let go. Not yet at least.

  I see Techno standing in the center of all this chaos. He's just looking so proud of what he's done. I make my way over to him.

  "How could you! You knew how much I cared about L'manburg!" I shout at Techno.

  "How could I? How could I? How could you, you betrayed me!" He angrily shouts.

"You say I betrayed you? But it was you, you're the one who almost killed Tubbo under Jschlatt's orders! Out of all this, you're selfish you only want what you want!" I yell.

"I'm selfish? You're the one who used me! You used me! I thought we were almost friends but it was you who betrayed me. But no all you think of me is The Blade, nothing more!"

"I haven't though Techno!" I shout as he pushes me closer to the edge.

"I was just a weapon to protect you. But guess what...I'm choosing what I fight for now." He reaches to push me but I jump to one of the other left over platforms.

I barely make it to that platform. Dangling by one arm. I look down and see only dark, the hole is so big I can't even see the bottom.

"Say goodbye Tommy." Techno mutters aiming his crossbow.

I hear an arrow shoot near me and Techno lets out a small gasp. But then I feel my grip weakening.

I close my eyes and prepare to fall. But as I feel my fingers slip off someone catches me. I reopen my eyes to Tubbo.

"Tubbo! Thank you." I gasp slightly shaking in fear.

"Techno, we were friends but you threw that all away when you came here to blow L'manburg to pieces." I remark.

"Yesterday I was willing to fight 30 people for you. I was willing to put my life on the line for you. And here you are saying I betrayed you that I'm the selfish one. Where were you when I was in a high-pressure situation. Oh wait you were on the sidelines just watching. No one came to say "Oh hey Technoblade I know your stressed but we're here for you"

He aims his crossbow at Tubbo. "Why don't I finish the job eh?"

His arrow containing a firework attached flies at Tubbo. With no thought behind my action I run at Tubbo and push him back onto stable ground. As the firework arrow makes contact with my back. I hear a beeping, it's about to explode. With aching pain I pull it out and toss it into the hole. Then I give up and lay on the platform in pain.

"Tommy! No!" I hear Tubbo shout and jump back to me.

"Don't worry I never die." I try to laugh but it hurts to badly.

I look over to where Techno was but he's disappeared. He's escaped.

1038 words
*EDITED*