Chapter 54

"We've finally made it that was one of the most terrifying things I've ever done." Tommy sighs with relief.

"It's not over yet." I continue as I direct my attention to Dream, who was standing on a small cliff with a jukebox. As he looks up and sees me he nearly drops his axe in surprise.

"Ah shit." Tommy exclaims at the sight of Dream.

"Y/n what do we do?" Tubbo asks griping his axe tightly.

"We attack, and stop at nothing to get those discs." I order and pull out my sword.

Tommy and Tubbo both nod and they run at Dream. While I try to sneak up from behind. I ender pearl beneath the platform as Tommy and Tubbo climb up on top.

  "Just like old times huh Dream?" Tommy shouts.

  I hear they're axes clink and some dust falls from the platform. "Tommy! I've got it!" Tubbo yells and I assume he means the disc.

  I ender pearl up to the top and get ready. Tubbo is waving the disc in the air. Dream lunges at him and takes the disc, causing Tubbo to fall off. Tommy comes up from behind and tries to knock Dream off but fails. Dream swings at Tommy and they re-center on the platform.

  As Dream attacks Tommy I slide into the fight and block him from hitting Tommy.

  "Go see about Tubbo and get an ender chest ready!" I shout at Tommy and he runs down to Tubbo.

  "What are you doing here?" Dream asks as his axe meets my sword and he pushes it down on me.

  "Couldn't just let them walk into a suicide mission now could I?" I grunt trying to keep Dream from crushing me.

  "I don't wanna hurt you Y/n." He says and releases the pressure of his axe

I take a few steps back. "You wouldn't kill me. So give me one good reason why I should stop fighting for them." I order.

He lowers his smile mask. "I love you Y/n." He says.

There's a few seconds of silence after he says this.

"Not good enough." I say as my voice starts to break and a tears falls down my cheek.

He looks at me with disappointment. "Well then, I'm sorry." Dream puts his mask back on and runs at me.

I quickly wipe my tears and swing my sword at him. We trade hits for a while before I duck under his swing and use my foot to trip him. He falls backwards right onto his back and I grab the disc. I pearl off of the platform and jog over to Tommy. He has an ender chest which is placed a good distance from Dream.

"We have Mellohi, finally!" Tommy exclaims.

As I get closer to Tommy I hear a scream. I quickly turn around to see Tubbo getting attacked by Dream.

"Guys! He's gonna kill me help please!" Tubbo shouts as he barley fends Dream off.

"The disc!" Tommy shouts motioning for me to throw it to him.

"Dream stop I'm gonna die!" Tubbo yells painfully loud.

As I start to throw the disc to Tommy, Tubbo shouts. "Wait! Y/n don't!"

I look over at him to see Dream has him cornered and is about to kill Tubbo.

"Give me the disc or Tubbo dies." Dream smirks.

My breathing get heavy and fast. I close my eyes and sigh. "You wouldn't kill Tubbo, you know how much he means to me." I say.

  "Oh really." He says and takes his axe and starts cutting Tubbos neck.

  "Stop stop!" I shout.

  "Give me the disc Y/n." He urges.

  I hesitate for a moment. "Okay fine."

  I walk shamefully over to Dream. Once I get close I hand him the disc. As he holds the disc he starts laughing maniacally.

  "That's just how powerless you are! That's not even the disc! I'm just playing with you." He shouts as if he's lost his mind.

  "Wh-What?" I mutter.

  He smirks. "I just want to show you how powerful I am, how powerless you are. You said I'm not gonna kill you and I know you're not gonna kill me."

  "Why wouldn't I kill you?" I ask.

  "Because we have so much fun together. Now, you're gonna listen to me." He says. "All of you drop your weapons in the hole." He demands.

  "What? No we don't have to listen to you." I exclaim.

  "Do it or I'm going to kill Tubbo." He threatens.

  I stay silent and drop all of my weapons in the hole Dream had just dug. Tommy and Tubbo then follow along. Once we drop all of our weapons Dream picks up Tommy's axe. He then lets out a small laugh.

  "Look at you, that was just too easy." Dream says as he lights a piece of tnt.

  We back up before it explodes but after it, all our weapons have been blown to pieces.

  "Now, follow me." Dream orders and starts to walk.

I look at Tubbo then Tommy then we all follow Dream.

"Where the fuck are we going?" Tommy exclaims.

Dream ignores him, we walk around the edge of the mountain leading down to a lower bit. It's like a small indent in the mountain. Dream stops and turns around to face us.

"You know you guys are so stupid. Tubbo thought I was his friend, you thought I was your friend." Dream looks at Tommy. "You both thought I was your friend and you...I trusted you to not betray me. And look where we are now." He turns his attention to me.

"You're sick." I blurt out.

"All along I was one step ahead. The only reason I have the discs is because Tubbo gave them to me. I framed Tommy and blew up the community house." He gloats.

"You're a fucking psychopath Dream." Tommy mutters.

"Huh I mean I wouldn't say that but...I mean L'manburg's gone I have the discs. I have you guys at my mercy right now." Dream taunts.

"Did you keep anything on you?" I ask.

"N-No." Tubbo says, and Tommy shakes his head.

"Alright follow me." Dream says and opens a secret door that is right in front of us.

We enter and it's just an empty room with some obsidian on the floor, and black stone surrounding it.

"Stand there." Dream says and points to the cross shaped indent in the floor.

Tubbo immediately steps onto it. "Tubbo! Why did you just do as he said? It could've been a trap!" Tommy yells.

He steps off of it. "Uhh I mean at this point we're dead either way, goodbye." Tubbo says and jumps back on.

Tommy sighs and joins Tubbo. I hesitate to do anything and just stare at the cross.

I then look up at Dream. "Get on." He demands with no sympathy.

1156 words
*EDITED*