Chapter 2

The next morning we all meet in the camarvan. Wilbur is giving us some plans. I zone out thinking about what is going to happen in the next few minutes.

  "Y/n?" Wilbur says my name. "Y/n are you listening?"

  I quickly shake off my thoughts. "Um I'm sorry I didn't hear." I stutter as I come back to realization of what's happening.

  Wilbur shakes his head in disapproval. "I was saying that I want Tommy to lead you all out into battle. Because I'm old I can't be fighting."

  Tommy? Leader? In the same sentence, whatever I don't care who leads us. As long as we win. Fundy is about to say something when we hear arrows flying down at the camarvan. Tommy immediately runs outside, right after Wilbur said not to. Tommy looks around to see where they are coming from. Then his head looks up.

  "Fine day we're having gentlemen? Am I right, how's the weather up there?" Tommy yells at Dream.

  All of a sudden I hear Tommy screaming in pain. He runs back inside, they shot an arrow into his arm. "Okay Tommy stay still I'll get it out." I say trying to be calm and not panic him.

  I take ahold of the arrow and pull it out. Tommy screams even more, then I cover it up with bandages. It isn't great but it will do for now.

  "Should we go fight?" Fundy asks as we are all hiding in the camarvan.

  "Yeah let's show this green son of a bitch what we're made of!" Tommy enthusiastically yells and holds his sword in the air.

  Then we run out and start shooting back at them. I dodge many arrows that come whizzing past me. I aim for George's leg, I want to hurt him. George is important to Dream, I will take away everything he loves. I think about sneaking off and getting closer but before I could do that they retreated. We are all confused. Why did they retreat, did we win? There's no way it's done yet.
  Tommy charges forwards to chase after them. I follow along behind everyone. We run up the hill and get the high ground. I can see Dream and his team going to Punz's Tower. We immediately climbed up this cobblestone tower which was taller than Punz's. Now we have the high ground. We began shooting at them, I think I hit Sapnap. It's hard to tell.

  I'm running out of arrows for my bow. I save a few in case I need them later.

  "They're running!" Tommy yells excitedly.

  "We should probably go back to L'manburg and wait for them to come to us. It may be a trap they're leading us to." Eret suggests.

  Everyone agrees so we decide to regroup at L'manburg. Once we make it back we gather some extra stuff we left behind. I take more arrows, and sharpen my sword. Then I reorganize my bag which contains gapples and potions. I feel pretty hungry so I take some carrots and eat a few.

  Once everyone has what they need Eret has somthing to show us. "Yeah follow me down here, it's The Final Control Room. I have better resources for us. It took me days but I got it all." He keeps saying.

  We just follow him down the tunnel. As we get deeper down I start seeing a black stone room. I can't believe Eret did all this. I run to a chest labeled Y/n. I open it. There's nothing in the chest.

  "What does this button do?" Tommy says loudly. I hear him press the button and suddenly pistons open up a doorway.

  Dream, George, Sapnap, and Punz come running in here to fight us. George takes on Fundy, Sapnap fights Tommy and Wilbur. Punz goes after Tubbo and Dream starts walking towards me. His sword held over his shoulder. Ready to slice me in half.

  "Down with the revolution boys, it was never meant to be!" Eret yells as everyone starts to attack.

  Dream's sword comes shooting down at my face. I block it with my sword and push his away. I take a swing at his feet but he blocks it. With all my strength I charge my sword at his stomach. Without a doubt he was expecting that. When his sword hits mine, I feel my fingertips losing grip. The sword went flying out of my hand and lands at the other side of the room. He held his sword to my neck. My hands fly up showing I was holding nothing. I stand there helpless as I look around.
Fundy, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Tommy were all lying on the floor unconscious. Then all their attention turns to me.

Dream smiles. "I wouldn't move if I were you." He forcefully says.

"Go ahead kill me, I don't want to hear your voice anymore!" I shout in his face.

He takes a second it looks like he's thinking. Sapnap and George were standing in front of the exit. Punz was right behind Dream. "I promised Eret I wouldn't kill you. You're special, your Wilbur and Tommy's sister. They care about you you're worth something."

  He turns to Sapnap and Punz, he tilts his head to me. Then they come and grab my arms restraining me. Dream lowers his sword and walks up to me. "Don't worry they're all fine. But you won't be." He whispers in my ear.

  What did he mea-

  Mid thought I feel his fist meet my head and everything went black.

~~~

My eyelids flutter open. I wake to see concrete walls and iron bars. Then I see Dream standing on the other side of the room. There's this pounding in my head, it hurts. I feel this fire in my stomach I want to kill him. So I start to make a run for him but something pulls me back. I look down and my hands were chained to the wall. Along with my ankles. Is he keeping me prisoner?

"You sure are a lot of work Y/n." He says causally.

"Why did you bring me here? You said you would kill me on sight but here we are." I roll my eyes, I'm very upset.

  "Well I need you, turns out you make great leverage. Exactly what I need to get L'manburg under my control." He lets out a small laugh.

  "L'manburg will never be under your control! We will fight till we die!" I get angry and start yelling.

  "It will be if Wilbur and Tommy are interested in getting their sister back. But I'll see you later, I'm going to strike that deal with them right now." The masked man leaves the cell and I'm alone.

I sit my back against the wall, I've held back my tears long enough. My eyes start to drown as the tears fall down my cheeks. We've lost everything, I've lost everything.

1162 words
*EDITED*