Chapter 19

For the next few weeks. Quackity and Tommy have been going off and sneaking into L'manburg, to get more people to join us. Fundy, Jack, and Ponk have decided to side with us against Schlatt. We have almost everyone with us. Schlatt only has Punz, Karl, and Sapnap.

  They did quite the job.

I overheard Techno talking to Wilbur about Dream. So I decided to interrupt. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask knowing very well what.

"Oh uh, nothing just war stuff." Wilbur says, his voice shaking.

I nod my head. "Alright then, when are we going to fight? Because I'm ready and bored."

"Be patient Y/n. The time will come." Techno says so calmly.

"It's been weeks since we lost L'manburg. I don't want to spend any longer than I have to here. I want my home back." I impatiently say.

"Y/n why don't you go get us some more resources and food?" Techno interrupts.

I roll my eyes and head to the surface. I wanted to know what they were talking about with Dream. I hate being in the dark.

I pull out my bow and hold it to my side. Ready to shoot any animals. I walk around the forest aimlessly looking for food. When I see one cow at the edge of the forest. I run closer and pull an arrow. Then I release the arrow and it flies into its stomach. As I get closer I realize how far I've traveled.
I'm the the edge of Dream Smp. I'm not banned so it isn't a big deal. It's just I don't want to see Dream. Although he does have a lot of food. I get an idea, it's risky. But I decide to head into the Smp. I look for any sort of food. Then I see a farm, I jog over to it and start taking the wheat. And put it in my bag.

This should be enough for now. I exit the farm and head to where I came. But as I barley make it off the Prime Path, I hear footsteps approaching behind me.

I come to a stop and pull out my sword.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A familiar voice says.

"And what are you going to do? Kill me? Like I said; you wouldn't." I smirk, turning around knowing exactly who it is.

"And I told you to go back to Pogtopia. It isn't safe here." He tones down his arrogance and walks closer.

"And why might that be?" I roll my eyes.

"I made a deal with Schlatt. He has something I want. So in return I have to protect Manburg and Schlatt. And I have orders to kill anyone from Pogtopia who is caught on these lands." He says.

"Y-You sided with Schlatt? The guy who exiled my brothers? The guy who was going to have me killed?" I stutter.

"You act as if Schlatt is worse than I am. You made it real clear I was your enemy." Dream pauses. "As if I didn't rig the election to make Schlatt president. Because I convinced Quackity to let Schlatt do what he did. I wanted L'manburg gone." His voices turns into a yell. "I figured with Schlatt under my control it would be fine but now, I just want it gone. And I have to do that from the inside."

"I'm sorry that I don't hate you. I'm sorry if I'm supposed to. But I'm not sorry that I care about you. You make me feel safe, like I don't have to worry about anything." I start yelling as well. "I don't know how you feel, I don't know if what we had done was just a fluke. If it wasn't real and we were just having fun. But I do know is that I was wrong, we don't have to be enemies."

His eyes stare into mine menacingly. "The thing is Y/n, we are enemies. I realized this a few weeks ago. We can't be together, we don't work. Life was better when we hated each other."

"Dream." I slightly whisper.

"I'll give you 5 seconds to run. If you don't, I will kill you." He pauses and takes a breath. "Oh and by the way, there will be a traitor in your mists. So be careful Y/n." His voice deepening.

I look at Dream one last time and then I turn away. And break into a sprint. A traitor, who would betray us?
   I don't turn back to see if he's chasing me I just run. The wind blows through my hair as I run, I feel tears start falling down my cheeks. Why do I feel this way, about Dream. He's been my enemy since the beginning. Falling for the enemy is weakness. And I am not weak.
  I wipe the tears off my face as I make it into the forest. Then I slow down and look back. He was nowhere to be seen. I didn't think he would chase me but I ran anyways. I start to walk back to Pogtopia, sword in hand just in case.

  Dream is right, we don't work. Our whole role is to be against each other. That's what I've been fighting for my whole life. Against Dream and with L'manburg. With Wilbur and Tommy. Not with Dream never with Dream. Because he's the villain. I don't know why I had that moment of weakness.
  I shake off everything on my mind. And clear my headspace. He got in my head, he's been messing with me confusing me. I can't let that happen. There's something he isn't telling me, he's doing something to my mind. I can't think straight.

Finally I get back to Pogtopia. I can't wait till the day we take it back, we take it all back. The day when L'manburg will be mine again. We'll kill Schlatt and Dream. Then there will be no threats. L'manburg can be free and independent, and live without any worry.

I take a deep breath before going in.

"Y/n!"

I smile. "Tommy!"

1029 words
*EDITED*