4 | Tuesday, December 21st (18+)

He gently rubs me through my shorts and my thighs squeeze at the sensation. My hands slip from his face to run down his chest, finding the hem of his shirt and pulling it up before he gets the idea and pulls his lips from mine, tugging the shirt off and tossing it off the bed. I lean forward and press light kisses from the band of his jogging pants up his torso and to his neck, fingers trailing the path teasingly.

His hand reaches to the base of my head where he takes a handful off hair, pulling to tilt my face to look at him. "Your turn," he says darkly, eyes flitting to my top.

"Feel free," I smirk.

He shakes his head and tugs my hair a little more. "I want to watch you do it," he growls before letting go, and I slowly drop to sit on my heels.

Keeping my eyes locked on his, I reach for the hem of the tank and slowly pull it over my head. He smirks and leans down, pushing my back to the bed again before his hands run over my chest and his mouth grazes my neck. I shift so my legs are no longer tucked under me, and he moves closer, pressing his knee between my legs. I trail my hands down to the band of his sweatpants and gently run my fingers over his dick, pulling an appreciative hum from his chest while he pushes against me.

"This is about you doll," he whispers, pulling his knee from between my legs, only for his hand to replace it. He presses slow kisses down my chest and tummy again, finding the band of my shorts and tugging them and my underwear down. They hit the ground and I press my head into the bedding as his fingers run up and down my slit while his metal hand pushes my thigh down—gripping in a way that makes my toes curl. His movements are slow, rubbing up and down, wetting his fingers before running them over my clit, then back down. His movements are teasing, enough to have me panting and my hips grinding against his fingers in need. My fingers grip the bedsheets when he finally pushes a finger into me, moving at a torturous pace before his head dips between my legs.

My back arches automatically when his tongue runs over my clit. "Mmm... Bucky..."

He speeds up and slows down, edging and building, and I bite my lip to stop the moan from leaving my lips.

This feels good, but fuck—

"Bucky—Bucky I want you," I moan, hand falling to his hair.

He locks eyes with me and I cup the side of his face, tugging him gently to urge him up. He shifts and crashes his lips against mine, reaching his hand to cradle my neck while his thumb rubs my cheek gently. I reach down and pull at his pants, but in this position, I can't get them down, so I roll him onto his back and inch down the bed, pulling the band of his pants and boxers down, and tossing them away blindly. My eyes lock with his as I inch forward to straddle his hips, reaching under me to gently rub my hand up and down his dick—absolutely loving the sound that comes from his throat. I slowly lower myself onto him and his fingers tighten on my thighs, encouraging me as I drop down completely.

With one hand braced on his chest and the other gripping his left forearm, I rise and sink again, watching as Bucky presses his head into the pillow and lets out a quiet groan. I lean down to press my lips against his, and his hand moves to brace the back of my neck.

Bucky moves his hips up and I grind against him, moving my hips faster. "Fuck," I pant, eyes shutting as his left hand moves from my hip to cup my ass. I return to my knees and release a moan as his other hand climbs my torso to massage my boob.

"Y/N—fuck doll," Bucky says airily from below me. He pushes himself up and wraps an arm around my back before flipping us over, and I can't stop the moan as he thrusts hard into me. He covers the sound with his mouth and my arms wrap around his neck, pulling him as close as possible. My legs wrap around his thighs and I tangle my fingers in his hair, pushing my head deeper into the pillow as I bite his bottom lip and press my hips against his. He pulls his lips away, trailing kisses to my neck, where he nips and sucks the skin.

Our breaths get faster and his thrust harder, and my fingers tighten in his hair.

"Bucky," I pant, shutting my eyes.

I feel him pull his lips away before a cold hand trails over the spot he just attacked, my head tilting as his hand circles my neck gently.

"Is that—"

"Yes," I moan.

I can feel my erratic pulse against the metal, and I arch further against him at the sensation. His hand reaches down and—

Shit.

His fingers circle my clit, and my back arches further, gasping at the sensation. His fingers move every time he pulls back, and my hips buck on their own volition.

Fuck.

My heart beats against his hand while his fingers and thrusts push me closer.

"Oh, shit—" I feel myself come and I writhe under him as he lets out a gasp.

"Y/N, I'm—"

He grunts and I press my lips against his as he reaches his climax, loving the feeling of his chest rumbling against mine.

He slows his thrusts, and our pants mingle as he rests his forehead against mine, eyes shut and mouth curved into a gentle smile.

We pull apart and he gently rolls to his side, hand immediately finding mine in the covers and entwining our fingers together.

Aww.

God, I love him.

I push myself onto my elbow and cup his face, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Love you," he whispers against my lips.

"I love you too," I smile, resting my chin on his chest.

He presses a kiss to my nose before slipping from under me and heading into the bathroom. He comes back out with a damp towel and crawls over to me, gently wiping between my legs. When he finishes, he kisses just underneath my belly button, then trails slow and gentle kisses up to my lips. He blindly chucks the cloth into the bathroom before dropping onto his stomach beside me. I mirror his movements and rest my chin on my arms, sending him a small smile.

Goosebumps rise across my skin as his cool metal fingers trace shapes across my lower back, a seemingly simple gesture that for some reason fills my heart. My eyes trail across his face to the stubble on his jaw, down to his shoulder where scarred skin meets metal, then across his back and down to his adorable bum and toned legs.

"I'm so lucky," I whisper, bringing my eyes back to his. Bucky chuckles and shakes his head. "I am. Of everyone in this fucked up world I met the one guy who is hot as fuck and kind. And respectful. And supportive. Just, perfect. I'm the luckiest."

"I don't think so. I'm the lucky one. You know me so well. You always say that I know what you need, but doll, you are what I need. You could smack me over the head, and I would thank you. Because you're you. And I need you like I need air," he says and my heart squeezes in my chest. "And you," he says, reaching his hand to my waist and pulling me into him, "are beautiful."

He presses a kiss to my lips and his thumb rubs my waist.

"I guess we're both lucky," I mutter against his lips. I hold the nape of his neck and kiss him harder, as if he'll disappear if I stop. He shifts onto his back and pulls me on top of him, running his fingers up and down my back gently. From this position, I can feel him harden under me and I smirk. "Happy birthday to me," I smile against his lips.