💠276-280💠

Chapter 276 Sea creatures under the bay

"Grandpa... obey the arrangements of the base."

Grandpa Wen has lived in the imperial capital all his life. He has a deep obsession and love for this land, and he will not take the initiative to give up no matter what.

Wen Xiaoxiao didn't persuade him any more, put away the evening paper and looked at his grandfather, whose back was straight after he got up.

Mood rolls.

It also rained in the imperial capital, and the autumn wind and autumn rain were unpleasant, but the autumn day at this time was comparable to the cold winter, and the rain fell into ice.

Wen Xiaoxiao couldn't go out, so she worked hard to absorb the crystal nucleus at home every day. With her hard work day after day, the little sapling in her body finally grew into a sturdy little tree that could keep out the wind and rain.

Wen Xiaoxiao didn't want to understand what this thing was for a while, but only knew that his healing power was inseparable from it.

Sitting on the bed in plush pajamas, Wen Xiaoxiao could perceive further distances along with the freezing rain.

The sound of the waves seemed to ring in my ears, and a blue whale jumped up and drew a beautiful arc on the sea.

Then came the hordes of dolphins, dancing underwater wagging their tails.

Going further down, the water got deeper, and Wen Xiaoxiao saw a shark with red eyes.

Mutant shark? !

Opening her eyes suddenly, Wen Xiaoxiao recalled what she had seen, and the animals in the sea were actually approaching the shore in groups.

And the different species are only seen in an orderly manner.

Wen Xiaoxiao ran out of the bedroom with her slippers on, and lightly knocked on her grandfather's usual study room.

Everything in the study is clean and simple, and there is a world map opposite the desk, and the location of China is clear and conspicuous.

"Xiaoxiao, what's wrong?"

Old Man Wen has the habit of reading before going to bed, but all he reads are military books about marching and fighting, which is not really self-cultivation.

"Grandpa, I think this rain is a bit strange, is there something wrong on the coast?" Wen Xiaoxiao looked worried.

"Xiaoxiao, don't worry, it will be fine."

Old Man Wen must know something, but he didn't tell Wen Xiaoxiao.

"Grandpa, I..."

Just as he was talking, someone knocked on the door of the study, and after getting the approval of Mr. Wen, he pushed the door and entered.

It is deeply heard.

"Xiaoxiao is there too?"

Wen Nianshen has something important to discuss, but Xiaoxiao is a little inconvenient to talk about here.

Wen Xiaoxiao understood, so she said hello to her father and was ready to go out.

Wen Xiaoxiao, who had just gone out, immediately went to Qin Rin, "Just now, my dad went to grandpa's study. Observe what they are saying."

Qin Rin: "..."

Baby, mental abilities are not used that way.

"I think it has something to do with the Gulf." Wen Xiaoxiao urged.