💠261-265💠

Chapter 261 You Are Really An Acquaintance

Wen Xiaoxiao was dragged from the bed by Qin Rin the next day, but rarely did she stay in bed, she just dressed in a daze, and then went out with Qin Rin.

Wen Xiaoxiao was going to help the Tongcheng base clean up zombies today, but Wen Xiaoxiao still remembered the business.

By the time they came out after breakfast, Tang Peng was already waiting, and with an obvious tiredness on his face, it seemed that he hadn't slept well all night.

"Young Master Qin, we are all ready, you just need to go over there." Tang Peng immediately walked over and said when he saw the two of them.

Qin Rin nodded and motioned for the other party to lead the way, and then said to Lu Pingchuan, "You are optimistic about that zombie."

"Don't worry, I understand."

Lu Pingchuan looked at Sun Meng next to him. This child seemed to be very powerful. Even if the zombies escaped, he should be able to help.

Sun Meng raised his eyes coldly, his expression very calm.

Wen Xiaoxiao followed Qin Rin to the square, and was speechless when she saw the dense crowd of people there. This is what Tang Peng said was arranged. If anyone develops an infection, hundreds of people around will suffer.

Tang Peng was a little embarrassed to see, so he could only rub his nose and explain: "No way, this is the fastest way I can think of."

In order to prevent riots, Tang Peng didn't tell the group of people what they were here for, but with such a big fanfare, even the elderly and children were keenly panicked.

This time the speed was a bit slow, Qin Rin swept the crowd carefully, and finally found no suspicious persons.

"It's not..."

Tang Peng breathed a sigh of relief, there is no best, no best.

Wen Xiaoxiao also frowned, not having is not necessarily good news, even Qin Rin couldn't find it out, indicating that the zombies hidden in the dark are very cunning, and have even evolved into intelligent creatures.

"Indeed not, but it is better for Mr. Tang to strengthen the protection of the base. In addition, Jiang Hao is very suspicious." Qin Rin reminded.

"Jiang Hao..." Tang Peng was stunned for a moment, he knew who Jiang Hao was, his wife's brother, and other things he didn't know very well.

"The first time I found the smell of zombies was next door to Jiang Hao, but when we went in, the zombies were gone." Wen Xiaoxiao told Tang Peng what they found after they came to the base.

Tang Peng's expression was relatively calm, and he was not dissatisfied or suspicious of Qin Rin and Wen Xiaoxiao because of this, but just nodded to show that he knew and would take this matter seriously.

What to do next is Tang Peng's business, and neither Qin Rin nor Wen Xiaoxiao will interfere.

After saying hello to Tang Peng, the team from the Northwest Base was preparing to return. The zombie was still in a coma after being injected with a purifier, and it didn't mean to wake up.

The convoy passed the small town along the road, and took another rest for the night. Wen Xiaoxiao put Xiaoxue and the little pangolin in a sleeping bag, hoping that they could get along peacefully.

Qin Rin watched silently, feeling that Xiaoxiao's hope was about to fail.

They just stayed here for a while, and it happened to be when dinner was being prepared when a man suddenly walked into the small building where they had a short rest.