💠26-30💠

Chapter 26

The exhausted team did not notice that the departure from Yixian was a little too smooth.

When the car passed the national road, it had to stop, and there was a landslide in front of it. I don't know if it was affected by the explosion.

The sky was slightly transparent, and the cold wind from the mountains was blowing on the face, and it was chilly.

Wen Xiaoxiao wrapped the down jacket on her body and watched several earth-type abilities move the collapsed rocks and soil in front of her.

Among them is Cao Wei...

"Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao... You save me, please! I don't want to stay outside, let me go back."

Xia Zhiqing, who suddenly appeared, grabbed Wen Xiaoxiao's wrist tightly, and Wen Xiaoxiao stumbled when she bumped into her. Through the weak light, she could see the fine lines on the other's face that had been gone for a few days, and her temples had not been taken care of. frizzy hair.

Wen Xiaoxiao's eyes were a little cold, Xia Zhiqing...

The female villain who killed the original owner in the book, since you ended up like this early on, why should I save you?

"Xia Zhiqing, you took our supplies with you when you left. If we didn't ask you to settle the account, we are doing our best. Do you still have the face to come back?"

Fang Lei didn't know when he appeared next to the two of them. With great strength, he pinched Xia Zhiqing's wrist, and the other party could only let go of Wen Xiaoxiao's hand when he was in pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry!"

Xia Zhiqing was crying all the time. If she hadn't kept adjusting her posture and fully exposed her pitiful side, Wen Xiaoxiao might still believe her sincerity.

"Xia Zhiqing, we will not accept your return!"

Wen Xiaoxiao's cold voice sounded, her shallow glazed eyes were filled with shreds of amber light, she was like an angel who fell into the mortal world, but her words were like judgments from hell.

Xia Zhiqing couldn't believe her ears. Before, she worked so hard to please Wen Xiaoxiao just to integrate into this team.

But why?

Why!

Song Yanshen had already noticed the movement here, he didn't come forward because he wanted to see how Wen Xiaoxiao would decide.

Xiaoxiao has grown up!

Song Yan thought deeply.

Taking a few steps forward, Song Yanshen walked to Xia Zhiqing. Seeing the man she used to love, Xia Zhiqing immediately wanted to stick it with her eyes, but Song Yanshen reached out her hand to stop it.

"So far, it's a safe place. The supplies in the space are enough for you to live for a long time, so you can do it yourself."

Song Yanshen left these words and turned and left without hesitation.

"No...No!" Xia Zhiqing roared heart-to-heart, but did not dare to step forward to hold her back.

Wen Xiaoxiao watched indifferently from the side, this is the male protagonist of the original book, he is ruthless and decisive, no one can enter his heart except the female protagonist.

tsk...

It's a typical domineering president and his petite wife.

After saying that, Wen Xiaoxiao glanced at Su Jia again, the other party's sense of existence is too low, it seems that there is still a long relationship between the hero and heroine to go.