💠21-25💠

Chapter 21 Running away with supplies

Song Yanshen took Fang Lei and Zhang Xuehang there. The two superhumans, the boss of the red light district did not dare to provoke them, so they let them go.

The three came back quickly, but Su Jia was drugged and her body was still soft when she came back.

Song Yanshen directly carried the person upstairs, and Xia Zhiqing, who had been waiting downstairs, almost jumped off the sofa when she saw this.

After everyone went upstairs, Xia Zhiqing hurriedly stood up.

Fatty Cao's unfavorable performance will definitely implicate her!

——

Upstairs, Father Su looked at Su Jia with concern and asked her if she was okay.

"I'm fine..."

Su Jia casually found an excuse to rest and sent the person away. When Song Yanshen left, she told Wen Xiaoxiao to take care of Su Jia. Wen Xiaoxiao glanced at the weak girl lying on the bed, and had to nod.

Now she not only has to help Song Yanshen go through the plot, but also help him take care of his daughter-in-law?

It's the worst crossover in history!

Su Jia's spirit was not very good, and she was still injured. Wen Xiaoxiao sat with her for a while, and then pushed the door out after she fell asleep.

"Why are you all sitting here?"

Wen Xiaoxiao thought she could see the classic scene of the male protagonist tearing up the female supporting role, but he didn't expect that everyone in the team was sitting in the living room with serious expressions.

"Xia Zhiqing is gone!"

Qin Rin spread his hands and made a helpless action.

Wen Xiaoxiao blinked, not realizing the seriousness of the matter.

"It should have left with Cao Wei. These two people were guilty of being thieves and ran away first."

Fang Lei said bitterly that Fatty Cao was not pleasing to the eye for a long time, so he should not have been saved in the first place.

"Also, the team next door seems to be gone."

Zhang Xuehang reluctantly added.

Wen Xiaoxiao: "..."

"What about our supplies?" Wen Xiaoxiao suddenly thought that Xia Zhiqing had at least half of the supplies, as well as those found in the food factory.

If they were all taken away by Fatty Cao, wouldn't they be making wedding dresses for others?

Qin Rin gave her a look that you know for yourself.

"As long as you are in the base, you can't run, don't worry about them."

Song Yan's face was cold, but he was not too anxious, even if there were only half of the supplies left, they would have enough to eat.

"Then what are we doing now?"

Wen Xiaoxiao has a cute expression.

Fortunately, after she came to Yuecheng, she took out her cosmetic mask and clothes from Xia Zhiqing, otherwise it would be a huge loss.

"Look at this first!"

Song Yanshen took out a piece of paper and circulated it to everyone.

"Search and rescue team?"