💠156-160💠

Chapter 156 I Can't Help

"She said so much, but I don't have it here."

In order to protect her own interests, Boss Hongmei did not let go when she faced the ability user, but there was someone behind her.

"No... Then do you want to call the law enforcement team to check?"

Wen Xiaoxiao's eyes were clear and cold, revealing an indescribable majesty.

Boss Hongmei scolded herself inwardly, she was just a little girl, and she still had friendship with the law enforcement team, so she was afraid of wool.

"Okay, then I'll wait for the law enforcement team to solve it." Hongmei looked at Wen Xiaoxiao fearlessly.

"You are making so much illegally here, and you are really not afraid of the law enforcement team. In that case, I will fulfill your wishes."

Wen Xiaoxiao nodded obediently, then looked at Li Meiyu: "Sister Meiyu, give me your address, and send it to you after the solution is finished."

"......Okay, thank you."

Li Meiyu gave Wen Xiaoxiao the address, but she didn't hold out any hope.

Wen Xiaoxiao took out a small notebook from her bag, remembered Li Meiyu's address, and the current location and name of the shop, and left.

Wen Xiaoxiao wandered outside for a long time, harvesting a hat and an injustice.

Qin Rin and Fu Nian from the Qin family returned home and found that Wen Xiaoxiao was gone, and immediately became anxious.

"Where's Xiaoxiao?"

Fu Nian asked the housekeeper.

"Miss Wen went out and said she would be back in a while." The housekeeper said respectfully.

After the end of the world, the servants of the Qin family were only the old housekeeper and two cooking aunts, so no one went out with Wen Xiaoxiao.

Fu Nian was a little worried, looked at Qin Rin and said, "Go out and have a look, don't find your way back."

"Ok......"

Qin Rin nodded, really worried that Wen Xiaoxiao was outside alone.

At this time, Wen Xiaoxiao was taking Lu Pingchuan to the Hongmei store.

"Sister-in-law, you sent me a job within two hours of our separation?"

Lu Pingchuan was only born seven days later than Qin Rin, and it was a joke to call the younger sister-in-law Wen Xiaoxiao.

Wen Xiaoxiao didn't mind this, and only urged: "Go quickly, you will definitely be fined a lot of money."

Lu Pingchuan: "..."

A law enforcement team that doesn't want to pay a fine is not a good law enforcement team and must go.

The owner of Hongmei was still sitting on the counter of the shop fiddling with the computer. This thing is a consumable item, and the battery is not always available. The older people have picked up the abacus again, and only the young people are still using it.

The beeping of the computer kept ringing, and the smile on Boss Hongmei's face was getting bigger and bigger.

Good profit this month.

In front of the door, uniformed law enforcement teams surrounded the place.

Lu Pingchuan glanced at it and said, "It's here!"