💠51-55💠

Chapter 51 Lake Lullaby

The top of the mountain is a huge flat-topped stone platform, and the outer ring of the stone platform is filled with helicopters that everyone is thinking about!

A total of six, neat and tidy!

In the center of the stone platform is a huge willow tree, with luxuriant branches and leaves, green and green, and even a few people can't surround it. However, people did not dare to take a closer look at such a beautiful scenery, this thing is definitely the boss of these plants has not run away.

Su Jia just saw that others were struggling to resist, so she ran up the mountain first, but facing such a huge and mysterious enemy, she didn't know what to do.

"It seems happy!"

Wen Xiaoxiao often walked to the willow tree, and through its thick skin, she could feel the joyful water flowing inside it running through every branch and nourishing every leaf.

After approaching, Wen Xiaoxiao saw the sign standing next to the willow tree, 800-year-old tree!

"This is the thing, it must be destroyed!"

After sobering up, Bai Jingjing gritted her teeth, stared at the ancient tree angrily and fearfully, and instructed everyone in an orderly tone: "What are you doing, hurry up!"

Fang Lei suddenly let go and threw Bai Jingjing to the ground, "I'm sorry, I'm out of strength!"

"Ah You......"

Bai Jingjing was knocked by the slate, and she was in pain and anger.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but after Bai Jingjing finished speaking, Wen Xiaoxiao suddenly felt that the willow tree was moving. Bai Jingjing picked it up and threw it in the air.

Huh, it's really unpopular... The tree is waiting to be seen.

Bai Tingshuang, who caught up behind, happened to see this scene, and a fireball hit the branch of the willow tree accurately.

Bai Tingshuang is a fire-type ability, and it is still second-level. The natural power is unusual. The fire spreads, and all the leaves of the tree are covered with sparks.

The branches wrapped in Bai Jingjing were burned, and Bai Jingjing fell to the ground.

Wen Xiaoxiao could only feel the willow tree shaking its torso violently, as if it was trembling. The scorched leaves sprung out a little bud, and before it could grow, the other fire-type abilities standing beside Bai Tingshuang also activated. attacked.

"Don't... it sucks!"

Wen Xiaoxiao didn't have time to stop her, so she could only help Bai Jingjing on the ground and run to the side.

Just as the two stood up, the willow tree behind them became angry. A sturdy willow branch attacked the two of them. Bai Jingjing was barely awake. It was not like she experienced trapeze again.

Glancing at Wen Xiaoxiao secretly, and then at the flying vines, Bai Jingjing grabbed Wen Xiaoxiao's wrist and pushed hard, pushing the person back, while she ran forward for a long time.

What the hell!

The moment she fell backwards, Wen Xiaoxiao remembered the fate of the cannon fodder. Could it be that her setting was that she would definitely be killed by the vicious female partner?

After leaving Xia Zhiqing, there are people later!

No matter how rich Wen Xiaoxiao's inner world is, all of this only happened between lightning and flint, and Wen Xiaoxiao was swept away by the willow branches...