💠146-150💠

Chapter 146 Welcome to the Northwest Base

"Where is this girl from, do you have any relatives in her family, how did you meet..."

Qin Lu had eight hundred questions to ask, but was directly interrupted by Qin Rin: "Go back and talk about this matter slowly, and leave here first."

Then he told his sister: "You restrain yourself, your eyes are too naked."

What should I do if the little girl is frightened?

Qin Lu glared at him, then walked away.

Demo, go back and wait for the tribunal...

Qin Lu was ready to pack up soon, and Qin Rin introduced Wei Chuhao and several others. Qin Lu was very kind to his brother's friends.

This is when she turned to give orders and turned into that resolute female officer.

She was wearing a camouflage uniform, her short hair dazzling in the sun, and her whole body radiated light.

On the way, Qin Lu specifically asked to squeeze a car with Wen Xiaoxiao, and drove her brother away.

"It's just right for you to sit in the co-pilot." Qin Lu pushed Qin Rin, who was about to take his seat, away.

Qin Rin: "..."

Wen Xiaoxiao was holding the homemade iced juice with a confused expression.

Qin Rin warned her sister with her eyes, but she was also ignored.

"Sister, do you want to drink?"

Wen Xiaoxiao handed Qin Lu a glass of juice, and was very fond of this sister.

Qin Lu took a sip, her expression solidified: "Where did this thing come from?"

"Fruit juice..." Wen Xiaoxiao is now very skilled in this work.

Looking at Wen Xiaoxiao's innocent eyes, Qin Lu silently retracted the question he wanted to ask.

Let's wait until we get back to base.

On the road again, Qin Rin's mental ability quickly found the right direction.

Qin Lu didn't think much, just sighed: "I didn't expect such a good luck this time, I thought I was going to spend the night today."

Ge Qi, who was driving in front, also felt the same way. They had all lived in the desert for three days.

Finally came out.

Out of the Ulan Desert, around Mingfeng Mountain, you can see a towering city standing at the foot of the snowy mountain from a distance.

The northwest base has used the ancient city for thousands of years, and it has been rebuilt and expanded. In addition, it was originally the military reserve base of China. The fortress is deep and easy to defend and difficult to attack. It has become a unique geographical location.

There are long queues at the city gate, three entrances and three exits.

Soldiers with guns and piercings came and went on patrol.

"The first time you come in, you need to check the registration. If you are more troublesome, I will go with you." Qin Lu took Wen Xiaoxiao's hand and went to the registration office together.

The trouble Qin Lu said was not an ordinary one. To enter the registration office, face recognition was required to archive the information, and then a blood test was drawn to confirm that there was no virus in the blood before going to the registration desk. After handing in the city materials, you could receive a resident card.