💠81-85💠

Chapter 81 The New Year Wants a Girlfriend

At the dinner table, everyone shied away and let Qin Rin sit in the main seat. After all, he was the boss and had to have a row.

Qin Rin looked at Qi Qi staring at him, "Move chopsticks, what are you staring at me for?"

He doesn't look like someone who likes to talk.

The crowd closed their eyes.

Jiang Wu held up the wine glass with a look of surprise: "Master Qin, where did you get this wine from?"

If you guessed correctly, this bottle of wine will cost six figures before the end of the world!

"I picked it up..."

Qin Rin was very perfunctory, adding a chicken leg to Wen Xiaoxiao's bowl while moving his chopsticks.

"Hmm~ Don't care where it came from, let's have a cup, I hope everyone will last a long time and get over the better!" Jiang Wu raised the cup with a smile on her face.

Everyone raised their glasses, and the crisp sound of the goblet echoed in the living room. No matter what happens tomorrow, at this moment tonight, everyone's mood is relaxed and full of hope.

"cheers!!!"

The moment they put down the wine glass, everyone didn't even say a polite word, and they ate happily.

Dumplings are stuffed with radish and meat, with thin skin and big stuffing. When you bite into the mouth, there is the fragrance of radish and the smoothness of pork. You will feel the mouth and teeth when you bite down.

Here, I have to commend Lei Ting, who has gone offline. The best decision he made during the time he was in charge of the Montenegro base was to raise many livestock.

After Qin Rin took over, he carried forward this virtue, and this is how today's happy New Year's Eve meal came about.

And it's not just the Morrowind team that can enjoy this kind of treatment. The meat and vegetables distributed to each household have been in place as early as a few years ago.

The first year of the apocalypse is coming to an end...

"Hurry up, there will be surprises later."

Chen Xi urged while pulling the dumplings into his mouth.

"What are you ready for?"

Jiang Wu knew that these people were mysterious, so there must be no arrangements.

"secret!"

Chen Xi winked at the others and shook his head.

Wen Xiaoxiao on the side was looking forward to the surprise of the event, and then looked at Qin Rin's goblet, why is there milk in her glass?

As for how much milk Qin Rin kept in the space, he raised a cow!

Feeling Wen Xiaoxiao's envious and expectant eyes, Qin Rin asked, "Want to drink?"

"Uh-huh......"

Wen Xiaoxiao nodded frantically.

In fact, she was not in good health before wearing the book, and her family never let her drink, so even though she was an adult, she had never tasted red wine...

"How old are you?" Qin Rin swayed the wine glass, not intending to give it to Wen Xiaoxiao.

"I... nineteen?"

Wen Xiaoxiao suddenly thought that the body in the book did not seem to be in her twenties, but...she is already twenty-one mentally, she is not too young, maybe she is still a sister!