💠106-110💠

Chapter 106 The Deadly Ill Grandpa Next Door

The green-shaded community is now a veritable "green-shade", and the previously bare tree poles have now grown lush, obscuring the sky.

Wen Xiaoxiao remembered the previous unit building. After entering, there was a lot of sediment in the corridor on the first floor. The doors of the two families were also open. The residents here must have moved out.

Continuing to climb up, Wen Xiaoxiao is now less strenuous to go upstairs.

"-1301-"

Wen Xiaoxiao was a little excited by the familiar house number, but soon she realized that she didn't seem to have a key.

She didn't know where the previous key was thrown by her for a long time!

Qin Rin took out his key from the space and opened the door. Except for some dust, the other furnishings in the room remained unchanged.

When Qin Rin moved into the Dawning Base, he paid a lot of rent, presumably it was not used up, and no one from the base came to recycle the house.

Qin Rin put away the dusty sofa covers, sheets and other items, and said to Wen Xiaoxiao, "You rest here by yourself, and I'll go out to find out about the city."

"Won't you take me there?"

Wen Xiaoxiao raised her head and asked.

"Obey, I'll be back soon."

Qin Rin didn't take Wen Xiaoxiao out because he was afraid of meeting someone who was difficult to deal with. He was not afraid, but he couldn't let Wen Xiaoxiao be missed.

"good!"

Wen Xiaoxiao knew that the matter was urgent and could not be delayed, so she didn't say much, just waited obediently.

Back in the warm and familiar room, Wen Xiaoxiao gradually relaxed, and while Qin Rin was away, she thoroughly cleaned the place. When Wen Xiaoxiao finished cleaning the dust, she heard the deafening sound from next door.

Wen Xiaoxiao's first reaction was, such a familiar voice!

Then I thought about whether the grandpa next door is still there, and has he been affected by the flood and insect pests?

Wen Xiaoxiao didn't think that the sound was made by the old grandpa, and knocked on the door of the next door again out of curiosity.

She knocked for a long time, and the voice inside went from deafening to disappearing, but no one paid attention to her.

Wen Xiaoxiao could only give up communicating with the strange neighbor, and turned around to leave.

"Crack!"

The sound of the door opening.

Wen Xiaoxiao turned around, but what she saw was not an elderly grandfather, but a pale, thin young man.

"You... where is the grandfather in this house?"

This young man looked gloomy, like a vampire in American and European movies. Wen Xiaoxiao was very worried and asked one more question.

Jian Yu frowned and did not speak.

The courageous girl in front of her who kept knocking on the door was very strange. She had a vitality in her body...

"I'm the neighbor next door, I've seen grandpa's..." Seeing that he was ignoring herself, Wen Xiaoxiao raised her voice, trying to overwhelm the other party in aura.

After hearing other people mention grandfather Jian Yu, he retracted his scrutiny eyes, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Grandpa... is sick..."

In fact, Grandpa Jian has been ill for a long time. Jian Yu can only go out every night to find medicine, but the medicines brought back have no effect at all. Grandpa Jane's illness is getting worse and worse, until now he is in a coma.