💠96-100💠

Chapter 96

At this time, outside the base city of Montenegro, it was empty and no one was there. The disease was under control, the security personnel were all transferred to the city, and less than 100 people were isolated in the quarantine area outside.

Wen Xiaoxiao and Xiang Xiu would come over every morning after ten o'clock. As for Feng Jinzhen... these days, they have been arguing and didn't take good care of their doctor.

After I came here today, I wiped the table and the floor with a smile. The guy who was on duty at the door was confused. Mr. Feng was in a good mood today, and he was still humming a little song.

Wen Xiaoxiao and Xiang Xiu were also stunned when they entered the room, "Elder Feng, you are here so early today!"

"Ah! I'm an old man, feel less!"

Feng Jinzhen smiled so kindly, which made Wen Xiaoxiao and Xiang Xiu very uncomfortable. After Xiang Xiu shuddered, she quickly ran outside to take the patients' body temperature.

When Feng Jinzhen saw Xiangxiu run away, he approached Wen Xiaoxiao and asked with a smile, "Girl, what did you put in the dandelion water?"

Wen Xiaoxiao's big eyes showed a look of surprise, but I didn't expect Old Feng to see it?

"Hey, this old man has been dealing with Chinese herbal medicine all his life. I still don't know what cures and what diseases?" Feng Jinzhen looked at Wen Xiaoxiao's expression and smiled smugly.

Wen Xiaoxiao nodded silently. It can be seen that Elder Feng is a little smarter than Li Zhongchun, but Uncle Li doesn't doubt why those food crops are growing so fast.

Cough, of course, Wen Xiaoxiao only recently discovered that her water system ability is different from others. No wonder Qin Rin didn't even let her provide water for residents except for watering the ground...

"Tell me, where did you get the special medicine?" Feng Jinzhen asked.

"Special... special medicine?"

Wen Xiaoxiao recovered from her thoughts, suddenly heard these three words, and was stunned for a moment.

"Yeah, if you didn't secretly put the special medicine in the dandelion water, would it have such a good curative effect?" Feng Jinzhen's facial features were flying around, and he lowered his voice and said, "Take it out and show it to me, maybe I can too. do it."

Wen Xiaoxiao's expression gradually returned to indifferent, and gradually became expressionless. She took out a mineral water bottle from her small pocket and handed it to Feng Jinzhen: "Elder Feng, this is a special medicine, I will tell you the truth, Qin Rin's identity Not ordinary, we...we came from the imperial capital."

Feng Jinzhen held it in both hands with a pious expression. After looking at it for a while, he realized: "No, you can use this broken mineral water bottle for the special medicine?"

"This is a disguise, and I only have so much here." Wen Xiaoxiao also lowered her voice, pretending to be mysterious.

"Well, it's quite cautious." Feng Jinzhen took the mineral water bottle and turned around and left.

"Elder Feng, are you not going to ask the doctor?" Wen Xiaoxiao shouted from behind.

"You have already obtained my true biography, so you can take care of this minor illness now!" Feng Jinzhen waved his hand and left without looking back.

The patients who had just walked to the consultation office suddenly realized, oh ~ ~ It turns out that Miss Wen is a closed disciple of Feng Lao! No wonder they feel a lot more relaxed every time they hear Miss's pulse in the past few days.