💠16-20💠

Chapter 16 Thrilling Food Factory

After Fatty and Xia Zhiqing went downstairs, everyone sat down to introduce Fatty's origins.

"His name is Cao Wei, join us temporarily."

Qin Rin's introduction to him was concise and to the point, and he didn't consider him a real partner at all, but the fat man didn't mind, and said with a smile, "Everyone, take care of him, take care of him..."

Xia Zhiqing showed disgust: "Our team really accepted everyone."

"Whee!"

Fatty Cao continued to smirk at Xia Zhiqing as if he didn't hear him.

At this time, in the Yuecheng base.

The official announcement about the level and usage of the crystal nucleus immediately aroused the dissatisfaction of many people.

Ordinary people have no way to obtain crystal cores. Fortunately, the base immediately issued an announcement, and labor in the city will also be rewarded with crystal cores, which calmed the turbulent hearts.

Fatty Cao's injuries gradually healed, and everyone was waiting for him to lead the way to the food warehouse.

He lived in the villa with a heart, and he was either teasing Xia Zhiqing or bullying Su Yu on weekdays. Su Yu, the little devil, finally had someone to take care of him. He has been very well-behaved these days.

"When exactly are we leaving?"

Wen Xiaoxiao dragged Qin Rin and asked.

"Who said they were going to take you there?"

Qin Rin opened Wen Xiaoxiao's hand with a serious expression.

"What..." Wen Xiaoxiao couldn't accept it. Didn't Qin Rin always take her with her, why did she suddenly change her face.

"Why, it's dangerous for me to stay at the base alone, and I don't want to stay here..."

Wen Xiaoxiao followed Qin Rin to annoy him all the time. As the saying goes, "strong women are afraid of entanglement with husbands", she didn't believe that Qin Rin would not agree.

Qin Rin suddenly stopped and looked down at Wen Xiaoxiao with a gloomy expression.

"Who are you?"

Qin Rin pinched Wen Xiaoxiao's chin and met a pair of star-filled eyes. They were obviously the same person, yet their personality changed so much.

Wen Xiaoxiao was stared at by such eyes, and her legs became weak.

Qin Rin's eyes were too terrifying, she found out that she was not the original Wen Xiaoxiao?

"What are you doing?"

Song Yanshen did not know when he was standing in front of the door and had a panoramic view of what the two had just done.

Qin Rin let go of his hand and rubbed Wen Xiaoxiao's very sensual little face, the place he just pinched was a little red, really squeamish.

Wen Xiaoxiao breathed a sigh of relief and was saved.

Taking advantage of the awkward atmosphere at this time, Wen Xiaoxiao just slipped away.

Song Yanshen stood in front of Qin Rin with a calm tone: "A Rin, Xiaoxiao, she is very simple, I hope you don't bully her."

"I bullied her? Do you want me to remind you what you did before?"

Qin Rin sneered, but he didn't give in.