💠136-140💠

Chapter 136 The Legendary Depths of the White Mist

Qin Rin's mental powers were unscrupulously released and spread throughout every corner of the county.

Turn the steering wheel and turn into an alley.

"Why go here, this is a dead end!" Huang Yueying shouted in the car.

The elder brother in charge of driving hesitated for a moment.

"Follow!"

Wei Chuhao calmly ordered.

The elder brother stepped on the accelerator and rushed in.

Surprisingly, the width here is just right for a truck to pass by without even encountering an obstacle along the way.

"call!"

The moment he rushed out of the alley, the older brother wiped the sweat from his forehead.

The movement in the alley soon attracted the zombies, Qin Rin saw the truck coming out of the alley in the rearview mirror, and said to Wen Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao, seal the alley!"

Wen Xiaoxiao immediately threw out the power, and an ice wall rose out of thin air, blocking the zombies that were chasing after him.

"Is this ice?"

The people behind watched in shock.

Wei Chuhao naturally noticed it too, and to his surprise, water-type abilities were still used in this way.

Is the level different?

Wen Xiaoxiao was lying beside the window, her abilities continued to output, blocking all the alleys she could see.

In this way, the truck that followed did not encounter a single zombie.

Meiyu and her man were leaning on each other, and seeing the situation on the road, she felt a lot at ease.

They were lucky to meet the big guy.

Qin Rin was driving, but he did not stop Wen Xiaoxiao from wasting her abilities.

In fact, he was very curious about the upper limit of Xiaoxiao's abilities.

Now that he is watching, Wen Xiaoxiao can use it casually, so that the little girl can have a memory.

Qin Rin was destined to be disappointed. Wen Xiaoxiao didn't feel tired until the car drove up the main street. Looking at the zombies she stopped, she became even more excited.

A large number of zombies on the main street heard the sound of cars driving and swarmed.

Some of the faster ones have caught up with the truck.

A speed-type zombie swooped out and grabbed the rear of the car.

"what!"

The women in the car panicked.

"Boom!"

Someone tapped the zombie's hands with an iron rod, and the zombie felt no pain and still held onto the rear of the car.

Ge Qi took a long knife and stabbed it into the head of the zombie fiercely, poking it a few times in a row, and the zombie was finally thrown off.

The truck made a big turn, and the people in the car staggered.

Wei Chuhao was sitting in the car and couldn't see Qin Rin's driving route at all. Where was he going?

"There's white fog ahead!" Wei Chuhao warned on the walkie-talkie.