💠11-15💠

Chapter 11 Shameless Demands

For dinner, everyone cooked whatever they wanted, and no one cared about the taste of the food.

Outside the window, the snow is gradually increasing, which means that people who have not settled down are likely to freeze to death outside.

"It would be great if we had a fire-type power user!"

Wen Xiaoxiao hugged the quilt and sat on the bedside looking forward.

"Tuk Tuk Tuk!"

There was a knock on the door, Su Jia went to open the door, but saw Su Yu standing outside the door.

Wen Xiaoxiao was a little curious, is this sibling relationship good?

"Xiaoyu, what's wrong?"

"Sister, I'm so cold, can you give me your quilt?"

After Su Yu entered the room, he kept peeking at the quilt on the bed, and at this time, he said these words unceremoniously.

"Don't you have a quilt?"

Wen Xiaoxiao frowned.

"But I'm so cold. Sister, give me the quilt. You can cover with a quilt."

Su Yu pouted, as if he would throw a splash if he didn't give it to me. This is what his mother said. My sister is a supernatural being and doesn't need a quilt at all.

"Xiaoyu, everyone has only one quilt."

Su Jia frowned and looked at Su Yu. This younger brother was very cute when he was a child. Later, when she went to study abroad, the other party became unreasonable when they met again.

"No, sister, give it to me, give it to me!"

The twelve-year-old child would only roll on the bed when something happened.

"It's no use crying, we won't give you the quilt..."

Wen Xiaoxiao got off the bed and said fiercely.

"Wow, Mom... Someone bullied me!"

Su Yu just lay on the ground and cried.

"What's the matter, Xiaoyu, who bullied you?"

Li Fengzhi quickly jumped up from downstairs and hugged Su Yu in his arms.

"What do you mean, are we bullying him?"

Wen Xiaoxiao wanted to lose her temper for the first time, she was really fed up with this weird family.

"No... It's Xiaoyu's ignorance. You are all adults, so you shouldn't care about him."

Li Fengzhi smiled awkwardly, but looked at Su Jia.

"So lively?"

Qin Rin came out from the opposite door and looked at the farce in front of him with a sarcastic expression.

"I don't care, anyway, we are not allowed to take things out of our room..."

Wen Xiaoxiao is very domineering, but this food-protecting appearance is more in line with her previous personality.

When Song Yanshen came out, he happened to hear this sentence: "Zhiqing is responsible for the registration of materials, Xiaoxiao has nothing here, what are you doing here?"

Song Yanshen's impression of Li Fengzhi and Su Yu was not very good. At this time, his face was cold and he was quite imposing.

"They want our quilts, saying that we are power users and won't be cold!"