💠101-105💠

Chapter 101 Our base thrives

After a whole day of cleaning and settling, the people brought by Meng Jiu finally completed the investigation and stayed at the Montenegro base.

in the conference hall,

In addition to several important members of the Morrowind team and Chen Li, the original escort team of the Montenegro base, Li Zhongchun and Feng Jinzhen were also called over.

Zhou Jin and Meng Jiu sat face to face, and Meng Jiu also greeted with a humble expression.

"Long time no see, Team Zhou!"

His eyes are very obvious, just asking you why Captain Zhou is here.

Zhou Jin is as stable as Mount Tai, and doesn't want to talk to Meng Jiu. After all, the last meeting was not very pleasant, and the situation was like fire and water.

"I called everyone here this time to systematically assign work to the future base construction."

Qin Rin opened his mouth when he saw that all the members of the meeting were seated.

Naturally, the people around had no opinion, and they all waited for Qin Rin's arrangement.

Wen Xiaoxiao was a little sleepy sitting on the side, why did she want to come, she didn't have any tasks, shouldn't she sleep in the morning?

"Jiang Wu is the deputy director of the Montenegro base." This is the first time Qin Rin has placed Jiang Wu in the second position next to him, and he clearly told everyone that Jiang Wu's actions were all supported by him. .

The crowd applauded and expressed their congratulations.

Jiang Wu stood up and bowed, showing surprise, Zhou Jin and Meng Jiu were obviously more suitable, and there was a strong one who used to be the head of the base.

However, Jiang Wu now sighs more that she knows the current affairs and has a good eye. Who would have thought that a small outing mission would actually have a huge deviation today, and she Jiang Wu could actually get into the position of the head of the base.

"Captain Zhou and the people brought by Mr. Meng are integrated with the original escort team of the Montenegro base, divided into five teams, the first team leader Zhou Jin, the second team leader Meng Jiu, the third team Chen Xi, the fourth team Chen Li, and the fifth team Lulang... ..."

Zhou Jin had no opinion, Meng Jiu frowned, only Chen Li breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately he was not slapped down, he was really worried for a long time.

The one who was most shocked was Chen Xi, he stood up in a panic, "I..."

He's just a construction captain!

"No need to refuse, I have arrangements."

Qin Rin asked him to sit down, and then said, "The oilfield exploitation of the other base is still left to Kong Zhuangming."

Kong Zhuangming was the head of the oil workers, loyal, honest and professional, so Qin Rin was not going to replace him.

"In addition, the cultivation of the greenhouse is the same as the oil field exploitation, and Li Zhongchun is responsible for it..."

Li Zhongchun stood up immediately and said that he could do a good job, and he would be reused one day as a peasant.

"There is also Mr. Feng's consultation department. Xiaoxiao will help you with the consultation, but you need to contribute to the subsequent construction."

Medical care is the weak point of the Montenegro base. It cannot only rely on Xiaoxiao's healing ability, but also needs a professional team.

"This... is a bit difficult!"