"Coming!!!!" We hear back and it's fully of joy telling me that Vicky and her must be okay now.

———

I take a drive to Willows as soon as I know that she's there, her mum lets me know just incase. When I get there, they let me in and say that she's in her room and guide me there. When I get there, I walk in and close the door. There's no sign of Willow. Looking around, I see her room is very organised and very mature. Looking at her bookshelf, the door opens and Willow walks in with just a towel dragged would her shoulders and on around her waist. The one around her shoulders, hide her breasts ever so slightly. Her dick print is clear as the towel around her waist clings onto her.

Her hairs wet and I'm a pony tail. "Can you cut my hair?" She asks.

"Can we talk first?"

"Nah"

"Willow!"

She rolls her eyes, "Fine. Did you have sex with Perry?"

"No! Vicky was in the bathroom, she was topless too. We all got hot and took it off for some reason and fell asleep. Perry fell asleep on my bed but nothing happened between us. I promise"

She stares at me then kisses me, "Sorry for not answering your texts. I needed to calm down and have a fresh head...now can you cut my hair?"

I laugh and nod. She gets changed into some shorts and an oversized shirt then takes a chair from the downstairs and brings it to the bathroom. She grabs some clippers and passes it to me. "I haven't cut hair in a long time Willow"

"I know but I trust you!"

We play some music and she shows me the reference photo which is her dads haircut. It's very short with slight open curtains. I start it and luckily her hair is already quite short and it wasn't too long FP hair that would be going. We told her family not to come in. Once I was done, I am happy to say that it looks good. I'm sure a real barber could do better but I think it looks great on her. "Would you like to check it out?"

She smiles and grabs my waist then pulls me close, placing kisses on my stomach. "DEFINITELY!"

I felt a tingle as she places more kisses on my stomach. Grabbing the mirror, she takes a look and her eyes go wide. She almost freezes, "What have you done?!" She bursts out laughing.

"Hey! I tried my best!"

She grabs me, lifts me and spins me around. "I'm joking! I fucking love it! Ooo I actually look like Waylan but hotter" A large smirk grows on her lips.

When we get downstairs, Waylan cheers her and messed with her hair. Harleys eyes go wide then she pretends to tear up, "My my kids...Willow...you finally look like me" She starts sniffling.

Diana smacks her head and laughs, "Willow you still look like mummy and very cute" She places a peck on her cheek.

"Thanks mum"

"You did a good job Holly" Diana says softly as she winks at me and walks off.

———

Willows POV

Back to school and all I want to do is crawl up into a ball. As soon as I got to school, the hair became noticeable. Mia approached me and complimented the hair. People that hate me also gave me a look of admiration. Apparently I'm rude, I don't actually see it. But Gemma and Megan make it clear that I'm only nice to certain people.

When I get to class, I see Holly on her phone. She looks up and smiles at me. A flutter warms my heart as I see her. When we take a seat, some students from Mr Chaplins class walk in. Then Mr Chaplin speaks to Holly privately. He walks off and she looks at her booklets then at us.

Mia sits beside me with a large smile. "So guys, were going to have some of Mr Chaplins class here. Just for today. Luckily I have enough booklets, I'll pass them out and you guys can start on it. If you need a hand with anything then let me know, I'll be calling each of you individually to have a chat" Holly's eyes gaze on mine for a second then she looks at the laptop.

"So at the party...you said that you're in love with someone? I didn't catch the name" Mia asks softly.

I sigh and look at her, "Yeah. She's girl I met through my parents"

Her hand ends up on my thigh, "I really like you Willow, I hope we could go on another date or something"

"Mia I'm not interested in you like that anymore, I'm sorry. Can we just be friends?"

She looks down the looks at me nodding, "Yeah just friends" She gives a genuine smile which makes me feel happy.

Throughout the lesson, we'd talk and help each other. Once we were finished, the bell rang. As I get my stuff ready, she leaves and says goodbye. Looking up, I see Holly glaring at me. The classroom is now empty so I just take a seat and look back at her. "Don't worry. She knows I'm not interested and we're only friends"

She keeps glaring then gets a phone call, "Hello?" There's silence, "What today?...Um okay I can come in today. See you soon Doctor Abram" When the phone ends she sighs then grabs her stuff and calls someone, "Vicky can you do me a favour and meet me at the hospital. The appointment got moved up"

"Is everything okay?" I stand up and walk towards her then kiss her softly.

She sighs then nods with a fake smile growing, "I've got this appointment thing. Nothing to worry about. I'll speak to you later" She walks away and I'm left very confused. When I leave the classroom, I see Gemma standing by her locker and smirking as she stares at her phone. Walking towards her, I spot Fred, the guy that she slept with, walking to her.

Megan is all of a sudden next to me, she smirks and watches them. "Pretty sure he is about to ask her out"

"What do you think she will say?"

"That shes heavily gay for Goldilocks"

I burst out laughing then see Gemma approaching us and Fred leaving. "So what did Prince Charming ask you?" I ask seriously.

She rolls her eyes, "He wants to take me to prom. I told him that I'm not interested and that I'm going with friends"

PROM?! I TOTALLY FORGOT!

My phone buzzes and I see it's Holly.

Holly: We need to talk.