Byeol broke the kiss looking at him with her beautiful doe eyes.

What was that-

"I like you" she cut him off again.

You what?

"I like you" she repeated. I always have, just took me a bit longer to realise.

Yeonjun's expression turned from shocked to happy as a smile took over his face.

"Finally she confessed."

Why are-

It was his turn to cut off her as he kissed her passionately.

It wasn't a peck but a full blown kiss.

He was the first to break the kiss as he joined their foreheads.

Too late... he told her as Byeol's eyes widened.

What-

"I don't like you anymore."

Huh-

I love you he confessed. I love you Kim Byeol.

And that was the starting of something new.

______

Byeol was on her way back from the washroom after the whole confession.

Her face still red from the previous events.

Yeonjun loved her and she liked him.

And now they were dating. Wow...

"It's going to be a hassle explaining this devolopment to my brothers" she thought to herself when she bumped into someone.

Deja Vu.

I am sor- She stopped mid sentence as she looked at the person she bumped with.

Oh GO-OH was looking at her as she froze in her steps.

See you soon little girl... he whispered into her ears before leaving her.

Byeol finally snapped out of her frozen state as she heard his footsteps receding.

No! I have to follow him! She ran to catch up to him but it was too late. He was gone.

She groaned as at the same time Her phone pinged, making her look at the message.

Dosuk🤡: How was the party?

Byeol was puzzled, she didn't remember telling them about the party.

"Maybe it must have slipped out of my mouth" she shrugged as she replied to him.

Me: As all boring party goes.

Let's go back... she put her phone aside.

___________

The boys were furious when they came to know Byeol had met the man back in the party.

The family was gathered having a discussion in the living room.

How did he get inside in the first Place?! Yoongi huffed. The security was tight.

"How he got inside is least of our concerns. All we know is that he is coming" Mr Kim stated closing his eyes.

Are you suggesting we should be start moving with our plan now Appa? Namjoon questioned.

"That's exactly what i am suggesting. We need to strike the first blow this time" He deadpanned.

The siblings shared a determined glance communicating through their eyes.

Let's do it!

________

Once the parents had left the boys turned their attention to Byeol and Yeonjun.

"Now that's over, let's talk about other important things" Jin pointedly look at the pair.

You are in a relationship now huh? Hoseok raised his eyebrows.

We are... Byeol answered.

What's your intention with my sister? Jimin glared at Yeonjun.

What-

Not you Byeol! It's a question for Yeonjun!

Byeol looked down for the first time as Yeonjun squeezed her hand assuringly.

"I love her" Yeonjun confessed.

Since when? Taehyung looked at him intimidately.

Since i was seven, i told you the story....

How can we trust you?

Yeonjun sighed. "I can't say things like i won't make your sister sad or make her cry because in a relationship that's inevitable and i am not going to lie, but i promise to you that i will protect her, protect her hapiness even if at some point it's not with me."

Byeol looked at him with loving stare as he equally returned it.

The boys sighed as Jungkook smiled at them.

"That's good enough.We like a honest man....I know we can trust you Yeonjun. You have been my best friend since forever and i can't think of a Better person to be with my sister but again Byeol is the most important to us, so if you ever hurt or break her heart then i am going to come after you, not only me but all of us" Jungkook said.

"I would be the first one to come after him" Byeol chipped.

"Very assuring" Yeonjun joked.

Well then Namjoon clapped his hand. We all are happy for you.

The couple smiled at them.

Now that this is over.... Yoongi interjected. Let's start preparing for tomorrow.

Byeol's eyes hardened. The day is finally coming.

______

Upcoming chapter

How? Byeol looked in disbelief at the person standing in front of her. It was you all along?..

It was.... the person confirmed. It was me all along kim Byeol.