Chapter 85

***Atlast my 3rd story "Atlast got married, but

***Atlast my 3rd story "Atlast got married, but..." almost came to a end with 85 chapter💞🤗. This is the happiest moment to me. Thank you guys for supporting me as always. And a great thanks for being patience with my late updates as well. Love you guys♥️💞.
      Please do read my author's note, as I need your guys suggestions on something😊. Happy reading 💖***

 Happy reading 💖***

Reyansh pov:

Time skipped :

"Ila" I called her who is sleeping all over me.

"Mmmm"

"Wakeup"

"We are getting late ila"

"Mmmm"

"Mrs. Ila" I called her again by grabbing her face from my neck.

"Mmmmm leave me please"

"Ila we are getting late for the kovil poojai"

"But am sleepy reyu... Mmm" she says by snuggling more into me.

I sighed. This woman. If its for sleep, she will do anything. I love her soo much. She is the reason, for my content life.

She is the reason for me to live a peaceful life. With a mom. Though I missed such a pure gem as my mom in earlier stage. But now she is with me.

Ila is the reason for me surrounded by my sisters. She is the reason, That now am going to be live as a family man with a daughter /son of our own.

She/he will complete us.

Coming to my so called parents. They both now in jail for attempt murdering me. And also for my mom. I put them behind the bar for 14 years each. Happy, atleast for my mom.

"Comeon ila"

"Okay.... Don't pester me. I will wake up okay. I hate you reyu" she murmurs by sitting over the bed.

"I know you don't hate me. Comeon baby" saying this I took her in my arms and walked to the bathroom.

At afternoon :