Chapter 23

***Hi all remember me🙈

***Hi all remember me🙈. Sorry guys! Atlast, I came with a update 😁 with a word count of 4.3k. Sorry again. Happy reading❤️***

 Happy reading❤️***

Ilankodi pov:

I need to ask his permission for the  work. How am going to ask for it. He don't know that am an educated woman.

How am going to ask him?

For sure, I know that he will say, we are stranger, independent of each other. So don't seek for permission
This, that...

Uff

Today be is going back to his work. Am very happy seeing him going back to his work place, but at the same time, not happy as I know that shilpa will be there right.

And also another reason is I will miss him for sure. As for 3 months, I mean for solid 3 months we both were stayed in  same place. That is something, I really liked.

Just his presence, is some sort of happiness for me.

Right now he is getting ready to go to work. This is his first day. Next week my ishaan will start his schooling.

'Okay ila. Let's do it' saying this I entered into the room only to find he is speaking in phone.

"Yes, I want all the criminals records......" he is conversing with someone.

I kept his lunch box, and breakfast on the table.

He is wearing his belt and keeping his revolver on the holder. I gulped seeing that gun.

Seeing him in police uniform after 3 months. Ahh, he is damn handsome. I mean neatly shaved, with a trimmed moustache. Neatly gelled hair.

'Stop it ila. Did you forget your assignment' my mind did reminded me.

He raised his eyebrow at me.

"I actu...." my voice become very feeble. What the fuck. He amusedly looked at me.

After clearing my throat, I again started to ask him.

"I actually wan...." only to cut off by him.