Chapter 44

***Double update of the day❣️

***Double update of the day❣️. Happy reading ❣️💞***

 Happy reading ❣️💞***

Reyansh pov:

What happened to her?

"Ila" I called her by tapping her cheeks. But no response.

My heart started to beat fastly, what might have happened to her. What if anything happen to her, then what I will do?

No no.

"Ilankodi open your eyes"

"See am sorry ila"

"Comeon open your eyes" I kept tapping her eyes.

"Akka, what happened. Shit when did she came out. I asked her to not come out, while am cracking the crackers right." gayu said who is carrying ishaan with her.

"She might have fainted due to the sound mama" gayathiri said.

Yes that's have to be the reason.

Or else what I will do?

I immediately took her in a bridal state. I felt her slow breath near my neck, as her head is near my neck. She will be okay.

She has to be okay!

Its all because of my foolishness. Why the fuck didn't I spoke with her and clear the misunderstandings. Instead, I hurted her.

I took her in.

"Mapila......ilankodi what happened to her. Ila" her mom shouted at us.

"Amma don't shout" gayathiri siad.

I carried her towards her room. When i reached, I put her on the bed. Her face is so dull.

I moved her fringes which covered her face.

"Ila" I slowly called her.

"Akka"

"Ilankodi" everyone called her.

"Aunty"

"Can anyone fetch some water" I asked at them.

After sometime, gayathiri came with water. I poured some water from the glass into my hand and splashed it over her face.