Chapter 17

***Atlast got married, But!

***Atlast got married, But!... Crossed 5k reads and 1k votes❤️. Thank you soo much guys 💕. Happy reading with 4.3k words. ***

Ilankodi pov:

Ilankodi pov:

"How are you sir? " again came a voice. I turned my left side only to meet with a gorgeous girl with perfect figure and perfect skin tone, In a shirt and Jean.

I thought she is actually speaking with some other one.

But she came and stand before my husband. Who is she?

"Hi" Reyansh said.

He knows her then.

"Sir, I asked you how are you. Its been 1 month of my vacation. Yesterday only I returned from my home town. So, I will join the duty from tomorrow" She said at him.

Oh Co-police. Okay.

"Mmm" he replied at her. And put the bike in side stand.

"Sir i didn't thought that I will meet you here" she again started to converse with him.

"Mmm, came to have lunch" he awkwardly said at her. Is he always the same with everyone.

Okay

"I too came here with my friends. If you have time can you please join with us" She asked him.

"Mm no actually I came alo....." before he reply, she falled over him. As some man while taking the bike, he slightly hitted her, as a result she falled over my husband.

He grabbed her from falling, by placing his hand over her waist. She clutched his shirt tightly.

What the fuck is happening here.

He is mi....

'Stop when did he becomes yours' my mind aksed me.

Here we both, I mean me and ishaan were standing. Didn't he seen both of us.

He made that girl to stand properly on her feet. But the girl has different idea it seems, because she still now didn't left his shirt collar.

I glared at her, who is very kneely eye raping my husband.