Chapter 18

~~You asked me to love myself,
Its simple to preach others,
Very simple,
Am trying to love myself,
But Everytime when I tried to love    myself,
There comes one offending           comment,
Therefore my gathered self love turns into self hate! ~~

~~You asked me to love myself, Its simple to preach others, Very simple, Am trying to love myself, But Everytime when I tried to love    myself, There comes one offending           comment, Therefore my gathered self love turns into self hate! ~~

***Hello all, am alive only. Sorry guys for not uploading back two days. Here you go, but bit boring chapter 😬***

 Here you go, but bit boring chapter 😬***

Ilankodi pov:

I came out of the old age home with a bright smile. Because I meet my maa, she is very happy to see me as a married woman. I cried at her, I laughed with her. A best day I must say.

At first maa didn't speaked with me, as she complained me that I did totally forget maa, after I got married. Because I didn't meet her.

Atlast she got compromised.

She kissed my forehead. And blessed me.

I came here lonely, i did informed my in-laws saying that I have some important work to be done. I didn't inform them clearly, and they too didn't asked me where am going and all.

They three I mean, my MIL, FIL and SIL no one consider me. So me too follow the same. The only source of my happiness in that home is Jeevika and ishaan.

'Reyansh' my mind aksed me.

'As if we both were playing with each other. So he is my happiness right. Just shut up, it's been three week of outing with ishaan. That is the last day we both atleast conversed. That's it.' I replied to it.

'Yeah yeah, you both were only conversed. Nothing else. No hugs, no kiss' my mind did aksed me. But I just kept walked towards the bus stand.

'Ila do you remember this place' my mind asked me.

'How can I forget this place. I met my husband for 2nd time right. I called him with many bad names, and even slapped him.' I replied. Indeed, I had been very dramatic back then right.