Chapter 3

Ilankodi pov:

Ilankodi pov:

"Your cousin Nitin, is going to get married who is only 27" my mom said at me. While am eating my chapathi.

I nodded my head.

"I don't know when you will get marry. He is a boy, who is going to get married in his 27 itself, you being a girl 28, still not getting any match. I don't know when you are going to get married. " she again said.

"I don't see any efforts for that" chaaru said. That's it my appetite gone again. It's been a years that I eat properly. I started to play with my food in the plate. Everyone was eating their briyani, but here am eating the chapthi.

Pathetic me

I know.

"Akka, open your mouth" gayu said as she showed me the morsel of food before my mouth.

"No gayu" I slowly said ta her.

"Already she is fat and ugly. Again you want her to eay briyani. Then she will never get marry in this life gayathiri. Then we both have to live as celibate" chaaru again said.

'God, can you please make me die. I don't have that much strength to suicide myself. Am not strong you know it. Can you please took me with you.' I just thought.

"Shut up" gayu shouted at chaaru.

Chaaru just nodded her head as no at us. And again started to devour the briyani which I prepared.

"Gaythri, please don't make your sister more fat" Mom said.

Ahhh,.......

"Mom, I don't have words to describe you. A child will never be feel unsafe with her/his own mom. Soceity is taunting akka, which is different mumma. But you itself were taunting her. I don't have words to describe you, mumma" gayu said. I just grabbed her hand as she is sitting beside me.

Mom just glared at gayu. I don't want them to fight because of me.

"Am sorry for everything" saying this I gone out of the Hall.

"Feel happy mumma. See now akka didn't eat right, so she won't get fat. So you can be happy right now. Be happy as all you want. Eat mumma, fill your tummy even with my food." I heard gayu voice.

How it will be to live without any depression. I gone to the balcony of my room and sat in the floor itself.

" Akka"i heard gayathri voice

"Mmm" I just hummed. As I know I can't speak. If I tried to speak then that's it, I will cry loudly.

"Akka" I heard a voice from my beside. She sat beside me and took my hand and placed in her lap.

"You know what, I guess there is an special one is waiting for you akka. That's why, your marriage is taking some time." she said. I just want to laugh at her irony words.