Chapter 32

***Hi dears!! Sorry guys for not posting anything for five days😞

***Hi dears!! Sorry guys for not posting anything for five days😞. Happy reading ❤️***

 Happy reading ❤️***

Ilankodi pov:

Its been 2 days of the thaali changing function. I clutched my thaali tightly. It reminds me, that he is mine.

He is growing on me very fastly.

But do I have any control to stop those feelings over him. No.

I kept waiting for Jeevika, along with ishaan. Its been week, I didn't seen rithika and her family. I asked teacher, she said that she is in leave.

"Mam principal called you" an mam said to me I asked ishaan to play with his friends. As some of the children's were waiting for their parents.

I then walked towards the principal room. And then speaked with her for few mins as she asked my suggestion on something.

Then I came out of the principal room only to see rithish is arguing with Jeevika by wrapping his hand on hers.

The principal room is near to the gate of the school.

I immediately moved towards them.

"Please make him to meet me once "I heard him.

" I won't "Jeevika said.

" See.... "before he speak anything, I just grabbed jeevika towards me from his clutch.

" Hello mister what are you doing with her "I shouted at him.

He straightened his posture and looked at me.

" What is your problem? "I asked him.

He kept silent.

" Hy cutiee, he is not doing any fight with here. He is just speaking with her. That's it "mahin said.

Where did he was until now?

" What is there to speak with my sister? Just get lost you guys. Or else I will complaint to my husband "I shouted at them.

" Anna, you know her husband is very possisive over his wife. He even showed the gun. Comeon let's get going "mahin fastly said.