Chapter 5

*** ❣️Surprise Surprise❣️, double update of the day😍. Just to make it up. Thanks guys again. Happy reading***

 Happy reading***

Reyansh pov:

I came to attend jeevika in laws family marriage. I seriously don't understand why she is persisting me to attend the marriage of the family who didn't supported her when her husband died.

The bride dad is jeevika's father in law brother.

So atlast am here in place of her.

Trichy.

Now standing in the balcony.

I turned to my left and seen there one woman is standing or should I say leaning over the rail.

I too leaned over the rail. This is actually 7th floor. The reception was helding over in 1st floor.

An soft music was blasting over the whole hotel.

I stopped enjoying the music's everything after every incidents in my life.

After sometime, I started to move into the room. As its looks like it is going to rain in some mins.

But before I going inside, I just turned and seen the lady who is leaning other side without even noticing the drizzle.

Drizzle started slightly heavy.

I thought of calling her and informing her. As the drizzle started to pour slightly fast.

Actually why am caring.

I don't know why, but I really want to call her and inform her. With this thought I started to call her.

"M....." my voice stopped.

"Akka" another voice came, so I stopped calling myself her.

"Akka, akka" again the voice heard is getting louder much.

"Akka.... Akka..." one girl came to the balcony.

I just entered into my room as I don't want to look creepy. Am an AC for God sake.

I just closed my balcony door.

"Gayu" this is all I heard before I close my door. I just nodded my head as no. And gone to my bed. At morning 4, itself I have to go. As we all know there is no leave for police in weekend too. So yeah.

With this thought I just slept.