"Luna, don't you do stupid things!", mom yelled annoyed. I saw how angry she was with me at that moment but I was angry and annoyed with her, as well. As much as a seven-year-older could be.

"Luna, honey, don't do it. I'll turn and go back home, okay, sweety?"

"What? You are not?", mom scolded dad who always was protective over me and completed every wish I had, no matter how many times mom would say no or disagree with my silly childish ideas.

"I am! Don't you see that she's about to jump if I don't do so!", his voice is raised a little, hissing at her.

"She just says that, she won't actually do it! You have to stop doing everything she asks for or you're going to pamper her! How many times have I said that to you?!

While she was screaming at dad, raising her hands above her head in frustration, I opened the door although I forgot to remove my seatbelt first.

Oh, how stupid was I. Mom was right. Dad really did pamper me. Oh, I want to get out of this flashback so badly, I hate going back to it, and seeing the miserable end of my parents, but happy one instead for me. Was it happy though?

"Luna!", dad exclaimed and my expression softened, hoping that he would tell me that I was finally going to put my winning dress on. "Don't do it! I'll com..."

"Sam, look at the roa...", but she didn't have a chance to finish the sentence because the car hit something and all of us bounced back.

And just when I thought that it was over I felt the car turning around and around... and around until it finally fell. And killed them immediately in the process but somehow made me stay alive. I felt dizzy, the sight in front of me was spinning and I blinked trying to stop it.

"Mommy? Daddy?", I called in the dark. My body was overwhelmed by the pain all of the sudden. I tried to move but my legs were glued and trapped between the seats. I groaned, trying to set them free, but the only thing I managed to do was give myself more pain.

After a couple of minutes that felt like forever and maybe indeed it had been a long time, I opened my eyes, now able to see the full clear picture in front of me. The picture that it was going to pursue me till probably the rest of my life. And not only that, but it wasn't going to let me sleep. At all.

My mom's head was resting on her shoulder, while the blood was streaming down her face. I screamed, stretching my hand to jerk her, not paying attention to the pain that was boiling through my whole body. But that was when I came face to face with my face whose eyes were swollen probably because he had hit the wheel hard. And as if the purple color around it wasn't enough it merged with the red one while the blood was coming not only from his head, as mom's but from his mouth as well.

"Dad! Dad!" Now I was jerking him but his hard body just fell on me and I screamed again, looking at my hands and clothes that were covered with the same liquid as theirs. "Wake up, please!" I started crying and to be honest now while watching this, I wonder why didn't I start crying sooner. Maybe I just didn't understand what was going on. What is that I had done. What big mistake I had made when I made them turn so I could put on that fucking dress on.

"No!"

I was trying to move, my hands pushing the door that I had opened before we fell. They opened with the creaking sound and I tried to push my body out. But with my trapped legs that were nearly impossible. The car was filled with my wincing, while I was trying to pull my legs out that I didn't feel anymore. They were numb. And that was the reason I had to go to therapy after they saved me because I couldn't walk.