Initiation

Today was the day of the initiation. I was looking for the locker i put Enma in since I didn't want anyone to get hurt by it.

 I was looking for the locker i put Enma in since I didn't want anyone to get hurt by it

A/N: This is what he's wearing. And he was smoking a cigarette while he was looking.

Jaune: Uggghhh! Where is that damn locker?

As Jaune saw his locker he was going to it but was stopped by someone.

Jaune: Excuse me, can you move so I can get to my locker?

???: Oh, sorry and-

???: Excuse me. So you know who your talking to?

Jaune: Don't know, don't care. Why should care?

???: Do you even know who I am!?

Jaune: No. And again, why should I care?

Weiss: Well for your information. I am Weiss Schnee, heiress of the Schnee dust company.
She said proudly.

Jaune: So?

Weiss: So!?
She said with confusion.

Jaune: *blows a puff of smoke* Yeah...so?

Weiss: Well if your curious about her. She is pyrrah nikos.

Jaune: Ok, and?

Weiss: She graduated at the top of her class at sanctum.

Jaune: Where now??

Weiss: She won the mistral regional tournament 4 years in a row.
She said getting more agitated

Jaune: Never heard of it.

Weiss: She's on the cover of every pumpkin Pete's marshmallow flakes box.!
She said furiously.

Jaune: Why would anyone even eat that stuff?

Weiss: Why are you even smoking?

Jaune blows a puff of smoke infront of Weiss's face and said...

Jaune: Because I can.

Weiss was completely furious.

Weiss: Pyrrah!

Pyrrah then threw her spear at Jaune which he caught it by the blade using armament haki on his hand.

Both Weiss and Pyrrah were in a state of shock that someone caught her blade with his own hand. They were brought out of their shock by him telling them.

Jaune: Listen I understand if you don't like me that much, but for the record, I don't like you either Schnee.

Jaune hands pyrrah her weapon back and grabs his Enma from his locker. And heads to the cliff for initiation.

Timeskip to cliff and Ozpins speech.

When it was Jaunes turn to go it was delayed so he looked at the headmaster.